Educated Horses

Gillian

Get in! Rob Zombie is fucking great! It's just a shame that most of his albums tend to be 50% killer, 50% filler. But still, the mans a legend! I'll be getting this on Monday!

I have all of his albums and I think they're strong all the way through. Just my opinion though. And yes, I will pick up the new one too. rock1 rock3( Hey that post rhymes!)

Edited by Ace Spade

I prefer him making movies to singing. Just my opinion.

I would somewhat tend to agree. His music is good, but The Devil's Rejects is a supreme film, possibly the best outright horror movie in over a decade. If we're counting horror-comedies, then Shaun of the Dead is the best.

House of 100 corpses was excellent as well, very underrated

It's a good album, I think I need to let it grow on me a bit first. I bought it with a couple of others though, so I'm not devoting much time to it. It's less heavy than some of his previous stuff which is a shame. But there's still that effortlessly cool groove to it.

I would somewhat tend to agree. His music is good, but The Devil's Rejects is a supreme film, possibly the best outright horror movie in over a decade. If we're counting horror-comedies, then Shaun of the Dead is the best.

House of 1000 corpes was good. Devil's Rejects was fucking awesome.

couldnt agree more, its very rare to see a film/ filmmaker willing to make a film that people want to see nowadays. somebody in hollywood has to have the balls to make a real horror/exploitation film. Im really looking forward to Rob's next film. Rob showed promise in House Of 1000 Corpses, but he hit the ball out of the park with The Devils Rejects.

one more thought......has anyone else seen his episode of cribs? damn, that would be my dream house

*edit* forgot to mention that new new album is, of course, very good.

Edited by fridayfan13