Angels & Airways

Slash_Rulz

almost as great as Blink 182.

We must have a quality band in our hands then

Yeas, It sayed after the song thta it Was something Mark wanted t odo his entire life. They are suposed to me going on a massive tour with The offspring

almost as great as Blink 182.

We must have a quality band in our hands then

Yeas, It sayed after the song thta it Was something Mark wanted t odo his entire life. They are suposed to me going on a massive tour with The offspring

Ah hell, something is wrong with me.

Im not dared to continue

Amm i tuaght the adventure was average enuff, twas funny, my friends(massive blink fans) were about how great they were gonna be because its a super group n all that, i gave him the song one night on the mp3 player while in the car, he gave it back to me half way through and sad it was crap, after i told him who it was he said that they were great...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Mar 29 2006, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amm i tuaght the adventure was average enuff, twas funny, my friends(massive blink fans) were about how great they were gonna be because its a super group n all that, i gave him the song one night on the mp3 player while in the car, he gave it back to me half way through and sad it was crap, after i told him who it was he said that they were great...

If your friends are massive blink fans surely they'd know its AVA?

Tom Delonge has a very distinct voice. <_<

• 1 month later...
Guest cherry_bomb

im not convinced.

i like tom's voice, it's very distinctive. but i cant get used to him not being in blink 182. the new video of him walking round a field swinging his arms about makes me chuckle though. dont really like the new song....