Guns N' Roses Line Up.

drummersixx

Hi!

I just bought tickets to both gnr shows in Norway...And I was woundering who is gunna be playing with axl???

Since Buckhead is out and the bass player is going back to the replacements... anyone know???

Thanx,

BB

Yeah I wonder that as well :) But I think I know.

Isnt it: Axl, Dizzy, Brian Mantia, Finck, Thomas Stinson & Richard Fortus?

Or hmm, do they have a new bassist?

Please inform :P

axl will play a couple songs with just fink and fortus then during twat when the slash like solo comes on you know after the bridge, slash walks out and plays it and twat instantly becomes everyones favorite gnr somng and everyone shits their pants so they buy the gnr pants at the concert

everyone wins,axl,slash,gnr fans, and mechandising

axl will play a couple songs with just fink and fortus then during twat when the slash like solo comes on you know after the bridge, slash walks out and plays it and twat instantly becomes everyones favorite gnr somng and everyone shits their pants so they buy the gnr pants at the concert

Dude it's a Rock concert.. not a Wrestling show... where people come out as a suprise.

Hah.. If this actually happened (which it wouldn't.. Even if Slash came back, I just can't see it going down in this manner), TWAT would become a legendary song and an instant classic. That's for sure. It would definitely be amazing!

Just not happening, though.

Y'know what? We've taken enough shit and disappointment as GnR fans. We fucking deserve something insanely awesome like this to happen.

Wait, wait. I think I just pointed out the obvious? Did I just point out the obvious? Yeah, I did.

We deserve some good news Axl!!!!! Hurry up and deliver!

It'd be a bit tricky, if not physically impossible to pull off; the outro solo for TWAT uses a wah pedal, which means that the player would need to be standing still with his foot on the pedal. So Slash wouldn't be able to walk out as he was playing the solo...

...I'm over-analysing this, aren't I? :)

SG

It'd be a bit tricky, if not physically impossible to pull off; the outro solo for TWAT uses a wah pedal, which means that the player would need to be standing still with his foot on the pedal. So Slash wouldn't be able to walk out as he was playing the solo...

SG

Well presumably Slash would completely rework the solo anyway

Edited by PurpleHaze

WTF?

Such an original reply to yet another Lame - Ass Thread..........I'm so utterly impressed with the articulate

imagery this response elicits.......

what's up smoking arthur aka mr. brownstone......on that other site, you know the one where you call this

my gay gnr ? Heard it through MY grapevine....

SG

Well presumably Slash would completely rework the solo anyway

he would probably change it a bit but how many solo does slash have without a wah? lol i know alot but he does use a wah quite a bit. im sure there is a way to get by , maybe a belt like in estranged video? lol with pittman he could put an effect on just slashs guitar. its not too hard. i have a recording program that does it

Y'know what? We've taken enough shit and disappointment as GnR fans. We fucking deserve something insanely awesome like this to happen.

Wait, wait. I think I just pointed out the obvious? Did I just point out the obvious? Yeah, I did.

We deserve some good news Axl!!!!! Hurry up and deliver!

here here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Soon" is the word......but a century is soon compared to a millenium!!!!!!!!

Ehm can't you stay with the topics? I and the topic-starter actually wondering what the lineup looks like... And noone of you 20+ can't answer or even try to answer... Pretty odd ;)

Okay then I still think the lineup I wrote is the current... Fine

Edited by DV_007