New Axl Pic

EliteAxl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he looks like hes a child molester there

:fuckyou:

That's going way too fucking far asshole!

It was...and that was REPORTED......

Itchy trigger finger and a bad temper...today's not the day...tomorrow ain't looking good either.

Dr. W.

Rabid and Snarling

Axl looks like a Hit-man...probably one of Tony sopranos solders! :shades:

I've seen people with worse pictures Funeral.......have you?? :rolleyes:

Comments I've seen above have really pissed me off.

There's not a fuckin person on this planet who doesn't take the odd bad picture.

Now I'm not denying anyone their opinion, but statements above are puerile, negative and clearly fuckin stupid.

Go and post somewhere where fuckwit comments are commonplace.

Edited by gavgnr

There's not a fuckin person on this planet who doesn't take the odd bad picture.

Now I'm not denying anyone their opinion, but statements above are puerile, negative and clearly fuckin stupid.

You shouldn´t be surprised, this forum is full of kids and they are extremely beautiful and never have had a bad picture taken. They´re always perfect in every pic... :rolleyes:

why does he look so scary in these new pictures, like a lunatic or something.
Both of them look weird in that pic. :blink:
He seems to be dissappearing into his own neck...
He looks well weird there! Scary in fact. Grimo.
That's what we call "deer in the headlights."

Seriously, all that time tucked away in his multi-million-dollar-mansion has turned Axl into Howard Hughes v. 2.0. He looks totally schizophrenic and paranoid.

eek.
Damn, whats up with Axl?
at least he's got a half decent jacket on.

but my god he looks strange.

he looks weird man..

Lolol! I think it's getting to the point, after seeing so many pictures with the same "crazed" look in his eye, over and over, that we can safely say this is just how he looks now. Get used to it! We've seen enough to say it's not just a bad pic, it's just how he looks.

On that note...

Sounds to me like you are denying people their opinion. Merely throwing in that you're not does not negate the fact that you are.

Btw, comments cursing people for speaking their minds, on an obviously weird picture, really piss me off.

I will agree, some were stupid and uncalled for, but for the most part people just being honest...and scared.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Guest JohnUlmer

Seriously, all that time tucked away in his multi-million-dollar-mansion has turned Axl into Howard Hughes v. 2.0. He looks totally schizophrenic and paranoid.

Ahem, I'm sure that you have had many experiences with what schitzos and paranoia looks like...

am I going to have to go back to calling you ULMER? Are we through being nice?

I am sure NOBODY EVER takes a bad picture and that you are massively photogenic without a flaw.........

Right Fabio??????

It's called a joke, guys. :rolleyes:

And why the insults, Warchild? I didn't say anything about you. If you're going to take things I say about a photo of someone else personally, I can't help it. My intention was not to offend you so you shouldn't act like I was trying to.

Edited by JohnUlmer

Hey Sopranos fans,

Remember the episod from season 2 titled, "Full Leather Jacket"? it's the one where Ritchie Aprile gives Tony that old jacket that he thinks is so cool, but Tony doesn't really want it and ends up giving it to his maid's husband. that jacket looks just like the jacket that Axl is wearing.

here's the episode summary. no pics though!

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/season2/episode21.shtml

ep21_tony_richie.jpg

It's The JAAAAACKET!!!!

Mr. Peanut.....in case you didn't know...

child abuse is not funny in any shape or form....

You just made my shit list Bigtime Bucko....

and I am a bad enemy to have......

So go back to your backwoods Trailerpark and watch jerry Springer...you imbicilic,cheese eating, infected

hemmarhoid eating rectal wart, Brush your two remaining teeth, and Pray to whatever the fuck you pray to

a prayer of thanksgiving that I don't know how to grab you and shove your head further up your ass than it

is already......

are we clear on this now??

Good......

Ahem, I'm sure that you have had many experiences with what schitzos and paranoia looks like...

I am sure NOBODY EVER takes a bad picture and that you are massively photogenic without a flaw.........

Right Fabio??????

And why the insults, Warchild? I didn't say anything about you. If you're going to take things I say about a photo of someone else personally, I can't help it. My intention was not to offend you so you shouldn't act like I was trying to.

those weren't insults yet Ulmer, and look around.....NOBODY thinks you are funny.........See Jokes are funny,

and this was a grasping pathetic comment......therin lies the difference.

We are through being nice, I know I am......Clear?

Edited by warchild

So go back to your backwoods Trailerpark and watch jerry Springer...you imbicilic,cheese eating, infected

hemmarhoid eating rectal wart, Brush your two remaining teeth, and Pray to whatever the fuck you pray to

a prayer of thanksgiving that I don't know how to grab you and shove your head further up your ass than it

is already......

Good......

You are quite correct sir there is nothing funny about child abuse on this we are agreed.

But everything else about that post screams "im a big ten year old, arragh!!"

when I see threats on the internet, in a place where your courage or your words can never be proven

I think, theres a big girls blouse spouting a load of shite, my advice to you...sent a message to a moderator and don't deal with this publically,

are we clear now?

Edited by Mr Estranged

is already......

Good......

You are quite correct sir there is nothing funny about child abuse on this we are agreed.

when I see threats on the internet, in a place where your courage or your words can never be proven

I think, theres a big girls blouse spouting a load of shite, my advice to you...sent a message to a moderator and don't deal with this publically,

are we clear now?

Far from Ten.....and I did send a message to a moderator, reporting said offense.......

and I don't want or need your advice....so take that and apply it where it does the most good.

mmmmkay?

Guest JohnUlmer

is already......

Good......

Right Fabio??????

those weren't insults yet Ulmer, and look around.....NOBODY thinks you are funny.........See Jokes are funny,

and this was a grasping pathetic comment......therin lies the difference.

We are through being nice, I know I am......Clear?

I just thought he looked weird in the photo. Saying he looked schizophrenic was a joke. Maybe you didn't think it was funny but I think you're overreacting. :unsure:

And we're through "being nice" because I said a photo of Axl looked like Howard Hughes? :huh:

I take that as an insult, based on Webster's definition of the word.

Sorry, I retract my comments about Axl's photograph, but I still think you're overreacting.

is already......

Good......

are we clear now?

Far from Ten.....and I did send a message to a moderator, reporting said offense.......

and I don't want or need your advice....so take that and apply it where it does the most good.

mmmmkay?

sure pal I dont want to get my head kicked in too :rofl-lol:

have wank and sleep it off

and if you are so far from ten then act like it

Edited by Mr Estranged

axlsKAMPF...

I am not denying people the right to post an intelligent, coherent and adult response.

Anything else we simply should not have to be subjected to.

Yeah, no problem. There's enough of a fight going on with the other cats anyway, lol.

Peace, and you have the right to get pissed off, it was just a timely post to respond too as I was making mine. No worries.

And that's good man, cuz I'm a bad enemy to have, seeeeeeeeeee???!!!!

:rofl-lol:

No real offense Warchild, but that was a little over the top!!!

axlsKAMPF...

I am not denying people the right to post an intelligent, coherent and adult response.

Why are people saying negative things about this picture? There is nothing wrong with it. Axl looks perfectly fine and he looks to me like he's having a fun time out. And November Rain said it best when she said everyone was complaining that we never had new pics and now we do and everyone now has to put every single fucking picture under a microscope and look for flaws with Axl.

So those of you who are scrutinizing every new Axl pic with comments such as "oh my god, his hair or oh my god, i hate the beard or oh my god, he's not smiling". What the fuck does it really matter?? Take a look at your own selves and change your own appearance and maybe you will be less apt to criticize others because obviously you who do that are not happy with your own identities or how you look.

What is important is that Axl is out and about, after a long fucking period of silence and it's great to know he's alive and ready to reemerge on the rock n' roll scene.

is already......

Good......

are we clear now?

mmmmkay?

Not your Pal, and this IS sober......just a little sleep deprived....

and you won't and don't dictate my behavior ...so take your Bullshit elsewhere....

OFF TOPIC.....reported.....no Hijacking threads here.....read the rules.....or leave

:) now, have a REAL nice day.

axlsKAMPF...

Yeah, no problem. There's enough of a fight going on with the other cats anyway, lol.

Peace, and you have the right to get pissed off, it was just a timely post to respond too as I was making mine. No worries.

cool fella, and you're right, there is quite the cat fight going on with others in this thread!! lol

is already......

Good......

are we clear now?

mmmmkay?

Not your Pal, and this IS sober......just a little sleep deprived....

and you won't and don't dictate my behavior ...so take your Bullshit elsewhere....

OFF TOPIC.....reported.....no Hijacking threads here.....read the rules.....or leave

:) now, have a REAL nice day.

you instigated this row with your mock insult to the other lad's comments, you can't just call for "mammy" when someone stands up to your nonsense

but you are right this is off topic

il leave it here no point in arguing to an idiot who thinks himself higher than his station

Edited by Mr Estranged

axlsKAMPF...

those that live on the edge tend to go over the top at irregular intervals..........

axlsKAMPF...

those that live on the edge tend to go over the top at irregular intervals..........

Man Warchild, you ruin every thread you decide to infest with your presence. Yes, we know you're bi-polar. But fuckin' hell, man, no need to broadcast it at every turn. What a surprise that you entered this thread by making some caustic comment about somebody else's lack of knowledge about mental disease. Quit pining about it and go and get laid for fuck's sake! :anger:

Edited by Appetite For Waiting