Ebay Help Please!

Binge_And_Slash

Hi,

On December 9th I won a set of KISS figures for my friend for Christmas, it's now April and the figures have not arrived, the guy is no longer a member of ebay and my Ebay complaint was closed (I didn't make the time limit to make a Paypal Complaint)

On February 2nd I won a KISS Vomitiser fountain, paid by cheque, it still hasn't arrived and the guy Claimed it would constantly be "sent by the end of the week".

I am out of the time limit to file an Ebay complaint form, but that was useless in my previous purchase.

My question, is there anyway I can get my money back. Specifically for the first item, because the person who I got the fountain from lives locally so I may take a trip round there.

Edit: To Clear up confusion, these weren't from the same seller.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

man, this is one evil dude... couldn't you just sue him?? aren't there alot of information about him on his account (which he's not using anymore)? you could send that to the police and make them figure out where he lives and get your money back