chinese democracy released

gin_hotel

Guest RonMexico82
everybody should buy the dogshit boys - chinese democracy. itd serve axl right for being so ignorant to his fans for the last decade

Man it would be majorly funny if the dogshit boys went to number one!! :P

everybody should buy the dogshit boys - chinese democracy. itd serve axl right for being so ignorant to his fans for the last decade

:rofl-lol: that would be excellent, but then axl may have to change his mind about calling the gnr album chinese democracy and itll be delayed for another 14years until he decides to call it japanese democracy. do you reckon hell sue the dogshit boys?

everybody just buy the fucking album, then youll have chinese democracy, axl rose cant sue the dogshit boys he wouldnt have a leg to stand on. i like the fact that there fan forum says that there planning on releasing a cover of the song chinese democracy :rofl-lol: these guys are legends

:rofl-lol: are they any good though???

If you like your scrotum to be mutilated with rusty razorblade, then you'll probably like the dogshit boys.

:shocked::shocked: wow.... i....there is no .. no amount of words to describe how disgusted and frightened i am right now..

i guess what u were getting is...is that..theyr not any good...

thanks for that :o