Pete Townshend: New EP Done!

axlslash

Roger and I have completed the condensed eleven minute Mini Opera, played it to the folks at Polydor, and are all set to release - probably as a limited edition - in June, prior to the release of a conventional CD in September.

Source: www.petetownshend.co.uk

Looks interesting, but my interest in The Who has decreased since it's just Pete and Roger.

True, with John passing away they really lost a big part of the band.

But Pete has always been the core of the Who, and aslong there still him and Rog they will kick ass, they are still an amazing live act.

Can't wait for the realese.

The current incarnation of The Who was the first rock show I ever saw (Tinley Park 2002), and they were damn good. I've since seen most of the real great stage shows (Springsteen, Dave Matthews, Neil Young), and only the Stones and Queen have been better. They are still an amazing act for sure. The new stuff is amazing too if it's as good as Real Good Looking Boy and Old Red Wine from a couple of years ago.

He got a bad rap for doing a great thing. He was helping an anti-predator watchdog gorup track child predators, but to gain access to the site's database he needed to register and give them a credit card number, and his got on the list. When the record was checked, he got wheeled in.