Dublin and Stockholm opening acts announced

gilmour

Dublin and Stockholm opening acts announced

According to Aiken Promotions, the Irish promoter, Bullet For My Valentine and To My Surprise are opening for GN'R in Dublin on June 9th.

Fans going to the Stockholm, Sweden show on June 26th will be able to see Bullet For My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold as the opening acts.

Guest RonMexico82
Avenged Sevenfold are a good band they have some good tunes

They are more like the bastard sons of Spinal tap and Iron Maiden. Embarrassing at best.

I've got the impression that BFMV are better than Sevenfold, or am I wrong? Ah well, I've heard a few sevenfold songs. I don't like them :(

Hm a question to you more experienced concert visitors: The Stockholm concert begins 19.30 pm (if I remember right). It this when GnR starts to play or is this when the show starts (with the opening bands)?...

Maybe a dumb question but I want to know! :)

I've got the impression that BFMV are better than Sevenfold, or am I wrong? Ah well, I've heard a few sevenfold songs. I don't like them :(

i hate them both but i'd prefer Sevenfold

as for the question about starting time thats for the support band and there is never a scheduled time for Axl to start, nobodies knows when/if he'll be on

i hate them both but i'd prefer Sevenfold

as for the question about starting time thats for the support band and there is never a scheduled time for Axl to start, nobodies knows when/if he'll be on

Okay, thanks! :D

I've heard some from BFMV now too... I don't like any of them :( Well well...