How are we goinbg to know

goldfinger19

It could just be the same screen and we could be hitting refresh over and over and not even know if the presale has changed. Does anyone know what they will do here?

i also wondered the same thing...i don't want to be trying at 11 and still have it be the old one and then miss the beginning of the next one...

Try again at 11:00. I am unable to get even one more, at this point. And am on a very fast connection.

but if you right when you think its 11 it could still possibly be 10:59 to them meaning you are still on the last one and you miss the beginning and then you miss out all together...

i think since 1 is out of tickets they need to take it down...

I also don't know which of the two passwords to use, which scares me cause if type the wrong of the two, then I lose. Help anyone? I know both of the passwords I just don't knowwhich one will work for the next presale.

The first presale code ended in A and was never valid.

The presale code mailed this morning also ends in A. I would use the second one.

I also don't know which of the two passwords to use, which scares me cause if type the wrong of the two, then I lose. Help anyone? I know both of the passwords I just don't knowwhich one will work for the next presale.

The presale code mailed this morning also ends in A. I would use the second one.

The code I got that was mailed this morning did not end in an A (it ended in a Y). It worked at 9 AM... will it work at the 11 AM presale too? If not, could someone PM me the correct password for the 11 AM presale? I registered for two tickets at the HTGTH page, but was only able to get one this morning.

The code I got that was mailed this morning did not end in an A (it ended in a Y). It worked at 9 AM... will it work at the 11 AM presale too? If not, could someone PM me the correct password for the 11 AM presale? I registered for two tickets at the HTGTH page, but was only able to get one this morning.

I have the same problem, I was only able to get one ticket and I dont really want to have to go by myself. So if anyone could pm me which password to use it would be greatly appreciated.