My Perfect Crime vocal

wait - and youre supposed to be better than the other kid???

hHhHhAHAHAHAHAH i want o hear him!!

Oh, he's a great vocalist, but we sing bluesy stuff mostly, his voice is very soft, and doesn't work for this song.

P.S. I know it sucks dude :laugh: That's why I started this thread, to get enough neg feedback so I don't have to do it... :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Out of basic respect, the purpose of this thread has been served, please remove the link, it really doesn't need to circulate anymore. I know it was bad. If you guys read my first post you would fucking realize that...

Edited by adnan

Guest JohnUlmer

Oh, he's a great vocalist, but we sing bluesy stuff mostly, his voice is very soft, and doesn't work for this song.

P.S. I know it sucks dude :laugh: That's why I started this thread, to get enough neg feedback so I don't have to do it... :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Out of basic respect, the purpose of this thread has been served, please remove the link, it really doesn't need to circulate anymore. I know it was bad. If you guys read my first post you would fucking realize that...

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No offense dude, you're one of my favorite posters, but that was...interesting.

Will you record yourself singing the whole song through either audio or video? That would be kickass. I'm not being sarcastic. I would pay to see that. I'm addicted to the clip... :unsure: I think maybe it'd be better if you recorded more because you did the most difficult part of the entire song, too.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No offense dude, you're one of my favorite posters, but that was...interesting.

Will you record yourself singing the whole song through either audio or video? That would be kickass. I'm not being sarcastic. I would pay to see that. I'm addicted to the clip... :unsure: I think maybe it'd be better if you recorded more because you did the most difficult part of the entire song, too.

Hehe. Dude, I know it was bad. I don't WANT to sing the song. I don't HAVE to sing the song now either. I can start a joke thread later with me singing the whole song.

Expect it in a few days. :rofl-lol: