Anyone Think Chineese Democracy has changed from its original intention?

brock landers

i personally believe that the demo of Twta was from back then. It has a very 'TSI' sound to it. It also is the only one with backing vocals which may be from the line up back then....just a hunch.....but the album has probably been tweeked many times to cater to new talents and different musicians.

The first time I listened to twat I said that had to be slash on there

Good to know i'm not the only one to think that...i do believe that is the old line up (or older than present day line up). I think all the demo's are quite old and the newer stuff that has been recorded is very well protected. If we had demos of anything i would think Madagascar or the blues would be floating around as they are obviously not guarded secrets. But its obvious that these few songs that have leaked are the only ones and will sound different on the album if they are on there.

I think Axl is scared of people saying hes lost his touch.

Barring any domestic attacks, "Chinese Democracy" will be out in late August, ealry September with a major US tour to follow.

Come on man, it has been going on like this for years now. November 2001, February 2002, April 2002, November 2002. The rumours, one more convincing than the other, keep (kept) on coming and going.

Let's just enjoy the upcoming shows.