GH2 and Collector's Box out 06/06/06

criticalsolution04

i don't see the point in GH2. Honestly, do you think the label would want to wait any longer to release CD? considering all of the money they've invested, plus if Axl is ready now, then NOW is the time to do it, before Axl changes his mind and we have to wait who knows how much longer.

i hope the whole GH2 thing IS a cover up for CD (fingers crossed).

guys this wont be another GH record with songs being re released its just photos and stuff so basiclly its another Maximum Guns N Roses......... but i bet there will be people who buy it

CD is coming ok because if people go to the new york shows and axl says guys go out and buy the new Guns N Roses Collection box and get interviews and pictures we will have riots for four days I mean Axl isn't that stupid

guys this wont be another GH record with songs being re released its just photos and stuff so basiclly its another Maximum Guns N Roses......... but i bet there will be people who buy it

CD is coming ok because if people go to the new york shows and axl says guys go out and buy the new Guns N Roses Collection box and get interviews and pictures we will have riots for four days I mean Axl isn't that stupid

hes gonna change his mind and release GH2 just to prove you wrong

Not sure if you read the posts or not but there are two mooted releases. GH2 (official) and an unofficial box of interview material.

Unofficial - Axl won't be promoting it. No riots.

Edited by Howard2k

this is a fuckin joke, wouldnt worry too much though, this was set for release in december! and it never happened so wel see. Doesnt give me any confidence that they are still fuckin talkin about it.

Scrap the idea please!!!!!

Read the cover of the Collectors Box CAREFULY

Includes spoken word biographies, interviews, poster, 3 collectors booklets, Guns N Roses photo and postcards

So basically it is just unofficial shit, like those Maximum releases, Axl would never put out that kind of shit, he was even opposed to the GH1 so lets not get worried about it.

October 2 Baby !!!!