Rumor ... ** Unsourced, likely bogus**

iloveaxlmore

Well this guy who owns a record store (this is in paris) told me that while he was in london, he had lunch with this guy who is taking care of the promotion of chinese democracy or something like that, i can't really remember exaclty what he does, but i think he worked with the new york dolls a while ago. Anyway, he sounds like he would know what he's talking about. So he told this guy (the owner of the store) that Axl did not know about the europeen dates, aparently he said he would be doing a europeen tour and so dates were set and places were booked and tickets were sold but axl has no idea, and if he feels like it, he can refuse to do the show because no contract was signed... Im not sure about what im saying cause i really can"t remember too much of the conversation, but the bottom line is that there is a possibility that Axl wont play the europeen shows, or at least some of them, because he does not know about them yet. Of course this is just what ive been told, but the source sounds pretty reliable, i mean the guy is honest and i dont see why he would lie about this, but it could all be a missunderstading. i really really hope it is...

Well this guy who owns a record store (this is in paris) told me that while he was in london, he had lunch with this guy who is taking care of the promotion of chinese democracy or something like that, i can't really remember exaclty what he does, but i think he worked with the new york dolls a while ago. Anyway, he sounds like he would know what he's talking about. So he told this guy (the owner of the store) that Axl did not know about the europeen dates, aparently he said he would be doing a europeen tour and so dates were set and places were booked and tickets were sold but axl has no idea, and if he feels like it, he can refuse to do the show because no contract was signed... Im not sure about what im saying cause i really can"t remember too much of the conversation, but the bottom line is that there is a possibility that Axl wont play the europeen shows, or at least some of them, because he does not know about them yet. Of course this is just what ive been told, but the source sounds pretty reliable, i mean the guy is honest and i dont see why he would lie about this, but it could all be a missunderstading. i really really hope it is...

why'd you post this then..if your not entirely sure and have no evidence. Your bringing down the fans who have paid good money for tickets.