A Piano Solo I wrote

Anyways, I've been working on this solo for quite a while now, it clocks in at a whole 6 minutes, so it will be quite boring, anyway the quality is shite because the mic is shite, and the whole thing is pretty much shite, but I'm posting it here so I can get some constructive criticism, so don't go all Simon Cowell on me. I'm not really that creative. So.......

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYOQFDN8

http://download.yousendit.com/6E4DAB82163F9B9B

Edited by adnan

it sounds ...really bad... dont give me wrong ...l mean the quality of the file ... i been playing piano since i was seven years and i dont know how long you been playing but you have to hit the notes faster ,because like you saud at the beginning its kind of boring...

it sounds ...really bad... dont give me wrong ...l mean the quality of the file ... i been playing piano since i was seven years and i dont know how long you been playing but you have to hit the notes faster ,because like you saud at the beginning its kind of boring...

I've been playing only a year, and mostly do synth and stuff on electronic keyboard, this is my first stab ever at playing a piano solo.

u have to add some more notes!!

its kinda boring like this, too many pauses and when u hit the notes u doesnt blow anyone away, or u have to addsome more notes, play faster, or do something to blow us away

dont get me wrong, keep tryin!