Turbonegro, Bad Religeon, anyone heard em?

J-Studham

Like I have said before: I am embaressed to be from the same country as Turbonegro.

But Bad Religion is actually quite good.

There are lots of embarrassing bands coming from Norway. But Turbonegro ain't one of them!

Everytime I see a hole in the ground...ERECTION! rock3

Like I have said before: I am embaressed to be from the same country as Turbonegro.

But Bad Religion is actually quite good.

What about Gluecifer??

Another great band from Norway..Just too bad they don`t play anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
for some reason I like those bands :lol: , you can get their music for free from their record label's website, i forget what the website is tho. :unsure: anyway, anyone heard of em?

JamestbngbrStedham.

I've heard of them lol. Man... thats like all we used to listen to last summer, well.. besides GN'R anyways.

Both of those bands are cool anyways.

-Serg

Guest cherry_bomb

bad religion are great, one of my favourite punk bands. 'no control' is one of their finest albums, most people slate 'the process of believe' but i really like it. its got a really unique sound to it.

ps - correct your spelling in the title ;)

bad religion are great, one of my favourite punk bands. 'no control' is one of their finest albums, most people slate 'the process of believe' but i really like it. its got a really unique sound to it.

Process of Belief is their best album i think...

Edited by RobbieGlenn

I was at a turbonegro concert some months ago. They played in my hometown. So I tought it would be a good chance to see them. Was nothing special. Didn't enjoy it that much. I couldn't the lyrics and it all seemed very fake and pre mature.

<_<

Guest cherry_bomb

Process of Belief is their best album i think...

really? when i was at school i remember everyone hated it, but i really liked it, songs like epiphany and kyoto now i think thats the name... yeah they rule :heart: