Stadium arcadium

JDRM

bar a few songs, they are pretty fucking dreadful IMO.

care to name any better bands that are around right now? <_< i cant think of too many...

bit of a stupid question really? either that or you have no radio, no music channel and a 56k modem.

primal scream, dirty pretty things, oasis, the strokes, the cooper temple clause. Just to name a few.

The chili peppers are great, all them bands come nowhere near them, i mean dirty pretty things, are you drunk? :rofl-lol:

No, im pretty sure you are. yes.gif

I didn't think indie kids liked guns n roses?, so what are you doing on this board...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

care to name any better bands that are around right now? <_< i cant think of too many...

bit of a stupid question really? either that or you have no radio, no music channel and a 56k modem.

primal scream, dirty pretty things, oasis, the strokes, the cooper temple clause. Just to name a few.

The chili peppers are great, all them bands come nowhere near them, i mean dirty pretty things, are you drunk? :rofl-lol:

No, im pretty sure you are. yes.gif

I didn't think indie kids liked guns n roses?, so what are you doing on this board...

Indie? im rock n roll, bellend.yes.gif

just look at yourself, you've adopted a keith moon nickname, a keith moon avatar, yet you're musical tastes are equivalent to a lobotomised gibbon.

I know my music. yes.gif

Yet you like the strokes, oasis, cooper temple whatever their name is and dirty pretty things over the chili peppers...

But i have no musical taste as i like the rolling stones, led zeppelin, free, the kinks and aerosmith?, think about it indie kid, and see you in cardiff if you're going, 1 - 2 to the irons, harewood and deano with the winner.

Yet you like the strokes, oasis, cooper temple whatever their name is and dirty pretty things over the chili peppers...

But i have no musical taste as i like the rolling stones, led zeppelin, free, the kinks and aerosmith?, think about it indie kid, and see you in cardiff if you're going, 1 - 2 to the irons, harewood and deano with the winner.

all great bands ofcourseyes.gif, yet anything you say from now on will be completely overshadowed by you're ridiculous liking of the rhcp and aerosmith.yes.gif

which is why I compared you to a lobotomised gibbon, ci? yes.gif

I know my rock n roll.

Sometimes it's the same time all over the world, and it's now time to stop this debate, you have your tastes and i have mine, lets leave it at that as this is going nowhere...

But you're still a fucking indie kid :laugh:

One of the best Greatest Hits album ever. Suck My Kiss is my all time favourite Chilli Peppers song although i love everyone of their songs Suck My Kiss stands out from the rest, Flea's bass on that song is nothing short of amazing rock3

Sometimes it's the same time all over the world, and it's now time to stop this debate, you have your tastes and i have mine, lets leave it at that as this is going nowhere...

But you're still a fucking indie kid :laugh:

Indie kid??? Im a 35 year old cool as fuck motherbitch. 99% of indie kids needs shooting up the arse, as they dont understand the true concept of indie, and im sure you dont either.

I know my rock n roll.

I know my Indie.

I know my lobotmised gibbons.

yes.gif

Edited by atom heart mother

Dirty pretty things are shite

Guest PULPY

Scar tissue is not what would make it greatest hits!!! (to the person on the first page)

I could have lied on blood sugAR is great but i've listened to it too many times,

seriously JDRM buy the albums, not greatest hits because they're mostly great, not just the hits.

hehe that was my first chili peppers album and now they're one of my fave bands :xmasssanta:

that is nowhere near their best songs....buy Californication or Blood Sugar Sex Magik....then understand what true chili pepper greatness is :)

funkymonk when did you get into them? i'm not sure how long the hits CD has been around. :)

Guest PULPY
Mother's Milk. Then no more

You're right, no One Hot Minute as that's Dave Navarro and he's a wanker, but some songs are good.

Too many ballads on that album, though it's perfectly understandable, since it's supposed to be their Greatest Hits.

Anyway, I prefer the rock songs like Suck My Kiss and Give It Away.

All in all, a good compilation.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Has it got 'I Could Have Lied' on it? I love that song.

Yeah thats a great song. Another awesome song is Dosed. I didn't look to see if is on the Greatest Hits CD but it's on By the Way.

I like "Dosed" quite a bit as well.

Yeah thats a great song. Another awesome song is Dosed. I didn't look to see if is on the Greatest Hits CD but it's on By the Way.

Good to know that I'm not the only one who likes "Dosed". I thought I was one in a million there for a sec. (no pun intented)

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Good to know that I'm not the only one who likes "Dosed". I thought I was one in a million there for a sec. (no pun intented)

I like By The Way in general.

Dosed is a great track... I like most of the songs on that album. Its a great album.

Yeah, but nobody has mentioned Venice Queen, i love that song, it's perfect for summer.

Edited by T Patten