..there are 2 times...

sixtus

Jesus fucking christ - leave the man alone unless your willing to have your every comment questioned.

Sometimes you have to lie for reasons beyond MYGNR's knowlege, sometimes it's just better to fucking lie!

The man finally comes back and all some people want to do is rag on him - enjoy your moment on that high fucking horse :P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!

For God's sake, the man gives you a little window into what's been happening and you tear him to shreds. It's pathetic. If you ask me, the radio show was fantastic, a great idea and really lovely of Axl to do it. Now stop picking him apart you fucking vultures :fuckyou:

(yes, ARQ is in ranting mood tonight)

At one point, he claimed he hadn't heard the tracks that were leaked onto the Net.

But when Eddie asked him if these tracks would be on the album, he said they would be. If he hadn't heard them, how would he know this?

Perhaps Axl meant that he hadn't heard the leaks themselves, but had heard which songs were leaked. :huh:

Boy I hope that one day I am as perfect as some of you out there! Put yourself in his shoes for just one day! I am just glad to have him back. I heard on a local Baltimore radio station that rumor was that it is possinle that Slash will be leaving Velvet Revolver to tour with Axl. They said they were in talks at this time about it.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!

For God's sake, the man gives you a little window into what's been happening and you tear him to shreds. It's pathetic. If you ask me, the radio show was fantastic, a great idea and really lovely of Axl to do it. Now stop picking him apart you fucking vultures :fuckyou:

(yes, ARQ is in ranting mood tonight)

I agree...these people need to find another forum...stop being haters!!!!

trunk asked him if he keeps up on the rumors and stuff out there and Axl said he does, that he has to....so he or his people do lurk forums for sure now...there is no guessing. Even though we sorta knew it this just confirm it.

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

trunk asked him if he keeps up on the rumors and stuff out there and Axl said he does, that he has to....so he or his people do lurk forums for sure now...there is no guessing. Even though we sorta knew it this just confirm it.

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

:laugh::rofl-lol:, try for the 5th time war.

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

Uh oh. I bet some screen names are gonna wish they had watched the bullshit they posted and not started rumors either. :o

I hear Axl is good at ripping people new assholes for starting shit. :chef:

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

Uh oh. I bet some screen names are gonna wish they had watched the bullshit they posted and not started rumors either. :o

Just a "friendly" warning........remember Xozi and Renato????

i was just glad to hear Axl do an interview and actually answer some questions.

i do find it funny that some people will cry foul when Slash tells a little lie, but when people mention Axl doing the same , people get all pissy about it.

other than the thing Madison mentioned about the leaks, what are the "lies" Axl told? If he did tell a lie , he probably had a reason for doing so. Sometimes there is a reason for deceit.

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

Just a "friendly" warning........remember Xozi and Renato????

what did they do or say? the xossi and gossy and Ronaldo? (renato)

As i said earlier in this thread Axl spoke and whats more then that he was really relaxed and seemed happy and content with how his life is right now so just be happy about that

Edited by gnr=axl

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

this is getting redundant and repetitive..........

what we have here is LACK OF COMMUNICATION..........

NUFF SAID.........?

W.

this is getting redundant and repetitive..........

what we have here is LACK OF COMMUNICATION..........

:xmasssanta: i see you trying to Communicate........but some people just don't wanna listen!.

GOTTA LOVE THE WAR>.

The point here is nowbody on this forum and mostlu anyone else know what the truth is. Only Axl himself knows that. To make a topic about Axl lieng in a interview is just someones opinion.

The most stupid thing, is actually to use 8 pages to discuss that one idiot say that Axl lies, without knowing the truth!

so fuck off and shot this topic down!

Edited by Sjakalen

hey dude.Yes hes singing in the leaks. But that doesnt mean hes downloading them from the internet. Imn sure there is many demos on every song, and maybe he diddnt know what of the versions who were leaked.

And , why should he even listen to the leaks when he has made them by himself. Hes allready heard them.

or maybe this is just things hes saying because som off you stupid people can have something to spe,ak about. Like people in this forum is in fact beliving in a reunion.

I wonder if GNR have the most stupid fans in the world when i reading post like this, and that they actually can reach 8 pages!

LOOOOOOOL

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS!

The point here is nowbody on this forum and mostlu anyone else know what the truth is. Only Axl himself knows that. To make a topic about Axl lieng in a interview is just someones opinion.

The most stupid thing, is actually to use 8 pages to discuss that one idiot say that Axl lies, without knowing the truth!

..listen MF..first and last warnin'...u better do not call me an idiot..

..got it boy?..watch out and be fuckin' careful...!

i do find it funny that some people will cry foul when Slash tells a little lie, but when people mention Axl doing the same , people get all pissy about it.

other than the thing Madison mentioned about the leaks, what are the "lies" Axl told? If he did tell a lie , he probably had a reason for doing so. Sometimes there is a reason for deceit.

..without any doubt..he has his very own special reasons...

..this certainly does NOT mean..we are not allowed to discuss about that..perhaps it would be also interestin' for him..the fuckheads who mixes this thread with an anti-w.axl rose thing..are kind of stupid and ignorant..

Edited by sixtus

..listen MF..first and last warnin'...u better do not call me an idiot..

..got it boy?..watch out and be fuckin' careful...!

..without any doubt..he has his very own special reasons...

..this certainly does NOT mean..we are not allowed to discuss about that..perhaps it would be also interestin' for him..the fuckheads who mixes this thread with an anti-w.axl rose thing..are kind of stupid and ignorant..

Dude. You're an idiot. Quit it.

you'd have to be one naive little kid to believe that Axl didn't 1)know what the leaked songs were 2)listen to the downloaded files himself to know what other people were listening to. as anal as Axl is do you really think he'd just "gloss over" leaked tracks and not want to know exactly what people were hearing? not to mention monitoring their reactions. to me, this "mis-truth" was an attempt to distance from the leaks because they were intentional. but even if you disagree about the leaks being intentional, you'd still have to agree that Axl wants to know what the public is hearing from his band.

I agree the leaks were intentional. I disagree that Axl must have listened to them. If they were intentional then he already knew which versions were "leaked" (wink, wink). Therefore, there was no need to actually go online and listen to them. Not only that, but there's a good chance he was the one who chose which songs and their respective versions to use, or at least I'm sure had the final say.

The only way Axl makes a point to actually seek out which versions leaked was if the leaks were not an inside job. Which for all I know is just as possible, though I tend not to believe that version of events.

Jesus christ! when is this dickhead going to reveal what he 'thinks' were the lies?

Were you threatening someone because they called you an idiot on a forum? lol, seriously, what are you gonna do? fly over to his country and shoot him dead? with your Uzi 9mm? Well you can add me to your hitlist aswell, because I'm also calling you a fucking idiot.

This topic sucks.