Guns N' Roses Fan Appreciation

mrpennach

I know that while writing this, some will say "Pearl Jam Sux", "Pearl Jam is for fags". However Axl should see how much Pearl Jam appreciates their fans.

How great would it be to see:

At least 1 album every 2 years.

At least 1 tour every 2 years.

Cheap bootlegs of every show.

Different setlist every night.

100's of cover songs performed over the years.

Multiple collaborations/duets/special recordings.

Fan club member exclusive music.

Fan club member first crack at tickets.

Do you think Axl will come around this time.

Dare to dream

I know that while writing this, some will say "Pearl Jam Sux", "Pearl Jam is for fags". However Axl should see how much Pearl Jam appreciates their fans.

How great would it be to see:

At least 1 album every 2 years.

At least 1 tour every 2 years.

Cheap bootlegs of every show.

Different setlist every night.

100's of cover songs performed over the years.

Multiple collaborations/duets/special recordings.

Fan club member exclusive music.

Fan club member first crack at tickets.

Do you think Axl will come around this time.

Dare to dream

Great post, man, I agree. I don't think that'll ever happen though, for a few reasons. I am a huge PJ and Gn'R fan, but two things that they differ greatly on are:

1.) Pearl Jam are prolific song writers. Song for song, Gn'R are arguably better with more powerful music, but Axl's taken 10 years to write "I know you know you know better." If that ain't a sign of a guy who struggles to write, I don't know what is.

2.) A major part of the appeal of Gn'R is the untouchable, larger than life rockstar ora about them, and they've got it! Axl is a true rock star- in my opinion, the greatest rock star and front man ever. Pearl Jam's appeal is the "We could be your neighbors down the street" thing. They are a band of the people, which is helped greatly by how well they treat their fans.

One last thing... I've seen PJ live twice now. Both great shows lasting nearly 3 hours, and I have bootleggs of both shows courtisy of the band. I had tickets to see Gn'R for the first time ever in 2002 in Tampa. Axl never came. That sums it up!

Peace and pubes,

Screetcher

XOXO

hmmmm. GNR dont need things like that!

BUT: I miss a gnr fan club!i know there was time(lol)were a club existed. we should have one now!!!!!!!

GNR might not need those things, but they may want to think about what the fans want.

take it or leave it

GNR is GNR and axl is axl

maybe if he was different (kind and good with every fan, always keepin a smile, good comunication, etc) we wouldnt be as mad as we are, for GNR news, and we wud get bored.

hmmmm. GNR dont need things like that!

BUT: I miss a gnr fan club!i know there was time(lol)were a club existed. we should have one now!!!!!!!

Neither do Pearl Jam.

To whomever said who is Pearl Jam, quit being an idiot.

What the hell is this! Pearl Jams like this, Pearl Jams like that, go post this on their web site Man! Shit, even thought they put out records, its like they were the ones who were gone.

Yet you just made a post about Pearl Jam... Hmmmm... Why don't you post it on their website?

Pubes.

"Pearl Jam Sux", "Pearl Jam is for fags........it's true.

Actually I think you're the fag...

I found what you posted when responding to a "New" Axl Photo.

"i like the T shirt look, bandana ...T.shirt and so on, just rockin! it looks bad ass, and it's his fan base!~."

Why are you so worried what Axl is wearing.

We know you're really worrying what, I mean if he is wearing anything underneath.

You what to go down under on Axl don't you, Aussie Boy.

What the hell is this! Pearl Jams like this, Pearl Jams like that, go post this on their web site Man! Shit, even thought they put out records, its like they were the ones who were gone.

Yet you just made a post about Pearl Jam... Hmmmm... Why don't you post it on their website?

Pubes.

Didn't get the message Huh! Thought so.

guns n roses are fuckin guns n roses...never needed to suck up to thier fans n shit...they jus play the music...u want a best friend i want great music...

yer i know who pearl jam are...ill prob even go n see them in november when they come to aus...not because i like thier music, but i just recon theyll put on a decent show...who knows they might even turn me into a fan...

look man if u are so worried about a fan club or something start your own...you can be president...

"Pearl Jam Sux", "Pearl Jam is for fags........it's true.

Actually I think you're the fag...

I found what you posted when responding to a "New" Axl Photo.

"i like the T shirt look, bandana ...T.shirt and so on, just rockin! it looks bad ass, and it's his fan base!~."

Why are you so worried what Axl is wearing.

We know you're really worrying what, I mean if he is wearing anything underneath.

You what to go down under on Axl don't you, Aussie Boy.

:rofl-lol: :xmasssanta:, it's MR. Aussie to you!..... you mad because i insulted your boyfriends?

water off a duck's back!

entertain me clown! i love da ladies!.