First clear pics of Axl

Thorne

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks fooking great!!!!!

I had a feeling this tour was gonna be better....it's only been one show and look at all the positive feedback!!!

Bet the band will be relieved (bar poor Bumblefoot...poor guy can scarcely catch a break amongst us!) when they hear what people are saying!!!!

oh man, and I was right in front of him... I was so close I could count the beads of sweat on his brow... and I'm quite certain that on more than one occassion we made direct eye contact... and let me tell ya, those pictures are great but nothing can quite compare to the wonder that he was in person... :wub:

You gotta see this tour, everyone. I don't care what you have to do, you gotta see it.

Axl mother fuckin' Rose is back people and i say this to all the fucking doubters. Prepare for the slaughter of shit music as Guns N' Roses will now destroy all in their path. I'm now even more pumped for Download

hands up who is insanely jealous of JennaSide

**raises both hands**

And eye-contact!....I would surely carry that memory with me till the day I die....

Lucky cow...........

ROLL ON DOWNLOAD!!!

I will Grandad anyone who dares try bottle the band off the stage...I swear I will be having none of it!!!!!

Edited by Thorne