What Do You Think Axl Thought Of The Crowd Singing The Leaks?

My Name Is Ben Dover

considering axl leaked the songs so that we could sing them, I'd say he was pretty happy. too bad not everyone knew the words and not everyone got into the songs. its prob because all the people that didnt sing or get into the songs were just friends of the gunners who bought tix. thats how it was with my friends.

well it wasn't kept a secret from him, he knew tracks were leaked and thus fans heard them so he wouldn't have been surprised

plus i think its easier when people sing along and it must be fuckking great to see thousands of fans sing one of your songs back to you

I don't think ol' Uncle Axl was pissed, considering that he leaked them in the first place... :)

I think he felt proud that us fans know and love the new songs well enough to sing them back. I mean, I would be fuckin ecstatic.

Edited by SlashisGOD

The NY Times said the crowd was quite during the new songs... :blink: ... :anger: we were anything but! :krider: specially during Better, I think EVERYONE was singing along :laugh: it was definitely the best song of the night :wub:

Kannon.

The NY Times said the crowd was quite during the new songs... :blink: ... :anger: we were anything but! :krider: specially during Better, I think EVERYONE was singing along :laugh: it was definitely the best song of the night :wub:

Kannon.

agree 100% - The level of singing on Better was just about the same as on WTTJ or ISE. It was quite special

I agree, the crowd singing does ruin the boots. That shit drives me nuts...I used to go to concerts all the time, but I got tired of paying $50 to hear Cletus and Joe on either side of me performing the songs I came to see Motley Crue or Lynyrd Skynyrd perform. If I were to go downtown and pay a bum $10 to sing "Paradise City" for me, it would be a much better deal.

He was probably impressed that so many people were into the new songs that were leaked. Im sure the leaks were intentional but the crowd singing along had to be a good feeling.

You're definitely right about that - A big part of this whole thing is the new album. Seeing your diehard fans so attached to the new stuff you've given them HAS to be a cool feeling.

** I hope if the album really is only one Disc as he said, that it's at least 16 songs like UYI, because I'd hate to get an album of 10 songs, 8 of which I've already heard..............

I agree, the crowd singing does ruin the boots. That shit drives me nuts...I used to go to concerts all the time, but I got tired of paying $50 to hear Cletus and Joe on either side of me performing the songs I came to see Motley Crue or Lynyrd Skynyrd perform. If I were to go downtown and pay a bum $10 to sing "Paradise City" for me, it would be a much better deal.

I have to declare your comment to be completely bull shit. The music at all concerts that I've ever been too have been too loud to even hear the person next to me.

I think you would have a hard time declaring my comment as anything, since I'm pretty sure you haven't sat in my seat at any concerts.

And, clearly, the music in these leaks isn't loud enough to drown out the douchenozzles singing karaoke.

Edited by teknophyle83