Question about leaks

id say just the live tracks the others are demos and i think there might be some law against it

yeah. Like, I dont want to download them anyways, im just curious in case anyone wants to do it. Imma be a true GNR fan, and wait fo rthe CD to come out.

plus, anyone confirm if it really is calle Chinese Democracy? or does it have a different name?

TW@

id say just the live tracks the others are demos and i think there might be some law against it

yeah. Like, I dont want to download them anyways, im just curious in case anyone wants to do it. Imma be a true GNR fan, and wait fo rthe CD to come out.

plus, anyone confirm if it really is calle Chinese Democracy? or does it have a different name?

TW@

I'd get them now if I were you. Or at least in like 2060... remember people thought CD was about to be released when the 2002 tour started as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing just disappeared in the black again...

Though of course I hope we'll see a new album this year!

TW@

I'd get them now if I were you. Or at least in like 2060... remember people thought CD was about to be released when the 2002 tour started as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing just disappeared in the black again...

Though of course I hope we'll see a new album this year!

They retty much have to release CD this year. This is like, their second tour (?) and no cd. I support axl when he says it will come out in fall/late fall.

TW@

i got the leaks out of curiousity but also because in a few years i wanna look back at all the stuff i collected from the era of silence and say "i was part of that"

may be shit all to yee now but it may be cool to the fans in 10/20 years time

i got the leaks out of curiousity but also because in a few years i wanna look back at all the stuff i collected from the era of silence and say "i was part of that"

may be shit all to yee now but it may be cool to the fans in 10/20 years time

thats true. I used to have all the leaks on my older laptop, but i fried my memory chip, so i got a new laptop. Now i only have IRS. but i can gladly say i have 1 peice from a memerable GNR moment.

TW@