Guns N' Search

stratus

Go at:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=guns+n+roses

Well, you can see there when the demos leaked people went nuts searching for Guns N' Roses information using Google. Looking by the graph the interest is growing again (probably due to the upcoming European Tour). I think that will grow more and more, i'm receiving updates about published news (a google news service) in almost every major or medium newspaper or music website daily! Yes, i wrote daily!

The only problem i see with the results is that people isn't searching too much about GNR in USA, you can see there that South America and Europe are hungry. I hope they take over Europe, release a single raising interest in USA. No, i'm not North American, but that would be cool if the guys there listen and enjoy GNR again as a whole and stop listening (at least for some minutes) that hip-hop thing. :)

I totally agree with you except for the point where gnr is most popular

It only shows the top cities but that's not a fair referance point because in general cities in south and middle america are way bigger than cities in the us or europe so I think gnr isn't that less popular is the us than anywhere else