Atmosphere?

insomniac

What was the atmospher like there?

Was there and elbow room?

Was it over packed?

If you go get a beer or take a piss can you work your way back to your spot?

Was is the guy to girl ratio?

How much are beers?

How much are t shirts?

Can i sneak in a camera?

Can i sneak in weed?

Edited by insomniac

What was the atmospher like there?

Was there and elbow room?

Was it over packed?

If you go get a beer or take a piss can you work your way back to your spot?

Was is the guy to girl ratio?

How much are beers?

How much are t shirts?

Can i sneak in a camera?

Can i sneak in weed?

The atmosphere was awesome once GNR got one stage. Before that it was kind of dull because of the long wait and Bullets sucked balls IMO.

There was plenty of elbow room where I was standing which was more towards the back. When I saw that the line was 8 blocks long, I thought it was going to be jam packed, but it was pretty spacious in some spots.

Yeah, you can easily make your way to your spot if you walk away. Like I said I was in the back, but during YCBM my friend and I walked pretty close to the stage without having to fight through.

Didn't notice a large number of girls, and whatever girls were there were with guys.

Domestic beer were $6, imported $7.

The T-shirt that I got was $40, my GF's was $30.

Yes it looked pretty easy to get a camera in there. I'm fucking pissed I didn't bring mine. I could've got some amazing shots.

You can sneak weed in there, but I wouldn't smoke it. Everyone was smoking cigarettes though. Security didn't mind.

Dude, it's not hard at all to get bud in. Roll joints that are the width of a cigarette pack n' then lay them at the bottom of the pack n' then put your smokes back into the pack.

Honestly, I don't give a rats ass about what you said. I just was happy to say, We die hard Canadians love G N R and I don't know how to navigate around this site at the moment. I am so stoked about the come back, in whatever form. I'm in Korea right now and I just want to say that I've been loving axl since I was 13, now 29 and you couldn't have made my days brighter. I listen to their music all the time even though my friends hate me for playing the cd in my car over and over again. I am not your typical GNR lover. I am a girl, scholarship student, teach english, very square upon first glance but, I am a first and true GN'R fan and I never thought I'd see the day. You have no idea. I had no idea I had this much love for one band. Please, please, make a come back. With all my love.....and even more love.. and even more love

Dude, it's not hard at all to get bud in. Roll joints that are the width of a cigarette pack n' then lay them at the bottom of the pack n' then put your smokes back into the pack.

Honestly, I don't give a rats ass about what you said. I just was happy to say, We die hard Canadians love G N R and I don't know how to navigate around this site at the moment. I am so stoked about the come back, in whatever form. I'm in Korea right now and I just want to say that I've been loving axl since I was 13, now 29 and you couldn't have made my days brighter. I listen to their music all the time even though my friends hate me for playing the cd in my car over and over again. I am not your typical GNR lover. I am a girl, scholarship student, teach english, very square upon first glance but, I am a first and true GN'R fan and I never thought I'd see the day. You have no idea. I had no idea I had this much love for one band. Please, please, make a come back. With all my love.....and even more love.. and even more love

Ms. Weimer?

(Sounds a lot like a student teacher with my English class)

Nice to see yet another Canadian fan. It'd be great if you were from Calgary, right now there are only two calgarians on this board.

I'm sure the atmosphere would be great and if you read some of the review threads there are a lot of comments on the questions the threadstarter asked.

so you'd rather keep a rats ass then give it :huh: ...some people are so wierd...

haha anyway, im planning on doing a teaching thing in Japan or something as soon as im done going through Europe, and possibly Australia B) , you make alot of money without doing alot, and you get to meet alot of interesting people! :lol: , you say you're very square at first glance, does that make you round after?, ahh if my musical career doesnt take a kickstart by 24 then im definatly going to a foriegn(sp?) country to teach, or be an opeir(sp?)(aka nanny :rolleyes: ), anyway! rock on Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Comeback! 2006 is the year of Guns N' Roses

JamesStedham/JamieViolent/J-Studham.

Adnan are you serious? I thought there were 3?, ahh seems like theres alot of BC'rs :P