NEW UK DATE.. more to follow??

AxlsRose

Any announcement I would imagine would be after Download. I imagine the festival organisers made GN'R not announce their own dates as it would affect any ppl thinking of buying tix for the festival.

So about 4 weeks or so I think till anything is made public

Any announcement I would imagine would be after Download. I imagine the festival organisers made GN'R not announce their own dates as it would affect any ppl thinking of buying tix for the festival.

Why?

Why?

Download boasts them as the only festival/thing in England that Gn'R are playing in.

Why?

Download boasts them as the only festival/thing in England that Gn'R are playing in.

Yeah.. at the time it was.

Why?

And thus they'll wanna keep it that way until after Download, to get maximum capacity, and max tickets sold.

Understand?

Why?

And thus they'll wanna keep it that way until after Download, to get maximum capacity, and max tickets sold.

Understand?

I doubt very much GnR managment promised the Download organizers that it would be there only England gig. People will buy tickets anyway regardless. The UK love festivals.

Why?

Understand?

I doubt very much GnR managment promised the Download organizers that it would be there only England gig. People will buy tickets anyway regardless. The UK love festivals.

Chances are the tour will be promoted by Clear Channel the same promoters for Download. Standard procedure is that any tour is not annouced until close to/after a festival with that band in to ensure maximum sales for the festival where $$$$$s are at stake. The rest of the download bill is not particually strong imo so they will need to milk this exclusive as long as poss.

Why?

Understand?

Chances are the tour will be promoted by Clear Channel the same promoters for Download. Standard procedure is that any tour is not annouced until close to/after a festival with that band in to ensure maximum sales for the festival where $$$$$s are at stake. The rest of the download bill is not particually strong imo so they will need to milk this exclusive as long as poss.

Ok.. fair enough.. sorry 'The Sandman'. I just get arsey sometimes and want it all my own way! lol.

I need a Manchester gig man! :)

(aka coeus2k)

Why?

Understand?

Ok.. fair enough.. sorry 'The Sandman'. I just get arsey sometimes and want it all my own way! lol.

I need a Manchester gig man! :)

(aka coeus2k)

These we go :)

I just hope and pray these UK dates are indeed confirmed - that would just perfect for me!

In the meantine, RDS Dublin is my warm-up gig!! B)

UK SUBS.

UKSUBS..

Im considering going to dublin..

I was trying to work out the cost of doing it.. how are you traveling and how much for the whole thing?

Cheers

I just hope and pray these UK dates are indeed confirmed - that would just perfect for me!

In the meantine, RDS Dublin is my warm-up gig!! B)

UK SUBS.

UKSUBS..

Im considering going to dublin..

I was trying to work out the cost of doing it.. how are you traveling and how much for the whole thing?

Cheers

Well my trip certainly wasn't cheap!

Me and a pal of mine got flights from Newcastle via ryanair for £256.00, and the hotel room(twin) was £87.00, and with the standing tickets hasn't been kind to my bank balance, arr well, its Guns N' Roses, its worth it!!

UK SUBS.

Yeah I might have to do it man.

I know with my luck it won't happen but I'll be in London in mid Aug. and it would be sweet to see GNR' while I was there. I'm sure they will be long gone but I'll hope until I see dates.