May 15 Hammerstein Show

madison

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that the reason GNR are playing so many Appetite songs is for the release of the re recorded Appetite, by the new guys?

And the DVD could come with the re recorded Appetite For Destruction

Maybe they plan on dropping the album before the european tour, or sometime during the tour. Just to give the fans something while they are on tour. Then release Chinese Democracy in the fall....

Just a thought...

Have you ever heard of copyright infringement?

-Kickingthehabit

Does anyone think that the reason GNR are playing so many Appetite songs is for the release of the re recorded Appetite, by the new guys?

Maybe they plan on dropping the album before the european tour, or sometime during the tour. Just to give the fans something while they are on tour. Then release Chinese Democracy in the fall....

Just a thought...

-Kickingthehabit

Axl buyed the rights in 1997

Just a thought...

-Kickingthehabit

Axl buyed the rights in 1997

No.. he didn't.

-Kickingthehabit

1. Welcome to the Jungle (@ 11:06)

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. RQ

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

Does the setlist look like this so far?

Honestly it looks like shit. Except Better and WTTJ.

dude i would love to see that live, stop being a little bitch, you call yourself a guns fan?

thats real cute... I know im not the only one tired of hearing like 1 or 2 new songs and the rest is old stuff. The least Axl and co and do is play at least 2 new songs we havent heard. is that askin too much. Its the least he could do..

JUST PLAY 2 FUCKIN :anger: NEW SONGS....FUCK :monkey::monkey: I WANT NEW SHIT!

YES PREACH ON MY BROTHER, IS 2 NEW SONGS WE HAVENT HEARD ASKING TOO MUCH?!?!

I was under the impression that Axl had the rights to the songs, but he was fighting it out in court with the other guys over royalties and what have you.

I could be wrong here...

I don't personally believe they should release a rerecorded album, cause it will never be as good as the first. Same with movies, a remake is never as good as the original.

It was just an idea as to why so many Appetite songs played during these warm up shows. Sure Appetite is an awesome album, but why not more Lies, and Illusion material?

I'm not complaining however, The Guns are back...

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

out of 11 songs 1 is new wtf?? this whole new tour thing is gonna be a big joke.

Edited by hogg2500

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. RQ

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

Does the setlist look like this so far?

Honestly it looks like shit. Except Better and WTTJ.

dude i would love to see that live, stop being a little bitch, you call yourself a guns fan?

thats real cute... I know im not the only one tired of hearing like 1 or 2 new songs and the rest is old stuff. The least Axl and co and do is play at least 2 new songs we havent heard. is that askin too much. Its the least he could do..

JUST PLAY 2 FUCKIN :anger: NEW SONGS....FUCK :monkey::monkey: I WANT NEW SHIT!

YES PREACH ON MY BROTHER, IS 2 NEW SONGS WE HAVENT HEARD ASKING TOO MUCH?!?!

FUCK.. IS IT TO FUCKIN MUCH ? :monkey: FUCK NO!!!!!!!!! IS IT TO MUCH THAT WE HAVE WAITED TO FUCKIN LONG FUCK YEA!!!!!! :anger: FUCKIN SSHIT!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT NEW SHIT TONIGHT OR SOMEONE IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is.

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

out of 11 songs 1 is new wtf?? this whole new tour thing is gonna be a big joke.

I concur :monkey::monkey:

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

serouisly shut the fuck up! talk about a broken record!, cry me a river dick!, if you don't like these songs your not a fan~!,

Edited by aussie_axl

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

for everyone who is unpleased with the new songs not being played.....

bumblefoot joined 2 weeks ago. he can only learn a certain amount of songs...axl probably told him to only learn a few new songs and the classics...if on RIR they dont play any NEW songs then i would be worried, but not now. Let bumblefoot be able to learn them all first

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

you're a joke of an guns fan!

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

you're a joke of an guns fan!

Because he critizesed(sp?) something what, the allmighty, Axl is doing? :rolleyes:

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

9. Axl Talks

10. Rocket Queen

11. My Michelle w/Baz

serouisly shut the fuck up! talk about a broken record!, cry me a river dick!, if yo don't like these songs yur not a fan~!,

Ok so if Chinese Democracy actually comes out all u want to hear is Appetite For Destruction songs and not any new ones?????

Axl is playing the old songs because some of the band is new and they probably havent learned the full complexity of the new songs. Please remember these are warm up shows for an upcoming tour. I was at the show last night and I think they did an awesome job considering the circumstances and his current voice issues.

I also just read on a few other forums that Izzy will be playing on Wednesday but cannot confirm this as true yet as I read he mentioned it tonight.

Also, hello, I am new to your forum-I have been reading for awhile but this is my 1st post-

Axl is playing the old songs because some of the band is new and they probably havent learned the full complexity of the new songs. Please remember these are warm up shows for an upcoming tour. I was at the show last night and I think they did an awesome job considering the circumstances and his current voice issues.

I also just read on a few other forums that Izzy will be playing on Wednesday but cannot confirm this as true yet as I read he mentioned it tonight.

Also, hello, I am new to your forum-I have been reading for awhile but this is my 1st post-

exactly what i said a few posts earlier!!!!!!!! thankyou!