May 15 Hammerstein Show

madison

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gnr fans bitch about everything if he play uyi songs and new songs u would bitch and say why didnt he play the ones from appetite

Excacty.. play more of UYI and CD, and less of AFD. thats all ive been sayin this whole night..

Indeed. GNR's repertoire is not that small !

The problem is that they probably don't know the other songs from UYI or Lies.

i'm sure that is a reason! bumblefood probably was able to play the old Gn'R stuff already before he joined guns. two weeks! the best guitar player can't play the whole tracks of guns n roses in two weeks.

so, i agree with you, people should shut up and give bumpblefood the chance to learn the stuff!!!

Axl had four fucking years to find a new guitarist. It's his god damn problem if he left it to the last minute.

Just another bullshit excuse.

i totally agree.

I just read on another forum that Axl has mentioned Izzy a few times tonight during the show and alluded to the fact that he will be playing on the 17th.

I also just read a 3 page negative statement from Slash pretty much trashing Axl and any allegations and rumors, I am new here I guess I will try to find the right forum to post it in.

I just read on another forum that Axl has mentioned Izzy a few times tonight during the show and alluded to the fact that he will be playing on the 17th.

I also just read a 3 page negative statement from Slash pretty much trashing Axl and any allegations and rumors, I am new here I guess I will try to find the right forum to post it in.

can you post a link to the statement of slash?

I posted the whole thing in the news section of this forum or you can find it here-

http://p087.ezboard.com/fgunsnroses14385th...cID=33317.topic

I posted the whole thing in the news section of this forum or you can find it here-

http://p087.ezboard.com/fgunsnroses14385th...cID=33317.topic

cool, thx!

set list looks good, you can't please everyone but i'm guessing the more hardcore fans would be digging this set list. It will be interesting to see what songs they drop from the list when they start adding more big guns to the list.