Tickets for the 17th

loosecannon3

Hey everyone,

To those have been to the shows, is it possible buying tickets outside? I'm thinking of flying from Toronto and I don't want to get there without a ticket. Can anyone provide me with some insight or, even better, a ticket? :)

Thanks,

Andrew

about how much you think tickets are going for. Just curious want tomake sure i have the cash if i make the drive

well it depends, if you buy it from fans with extras probably face value to $100 if from scalpers around 150 to 200 bucks, but when everyone's going in they'll lower the price...even to less than face value :shades:

Kannon.

OK do NOT Buy from the shady black guys who are going to be at every corner of the Hammerstein block,, these guys will work with you on the price, but guess what? The tickets will be FAKE

I would hang out on the corner and kind of carefully ask around if anyone has extra tickets, I wouldnt buy from anyone unless they were going to the show themselves and wont walk in with you when you go

And if you hang around long enough I can almost guarantee you can get a ticket for less then face(around 50 bux) I saw people who were selling tickets as low as 40 bux around 9:30PM Sunday and couldnt get that

Also check craigslist.com if you have access to a comp, there are always tons of people selling tickets at face at the last minute

arrh i wish i took the gamble to see the show on the 17th now.

still tons of tix being sold on craigslist but they are asking a lot

on sunday there were quite a few scalpers so im gonna assume they will be there tomorrow too