And the bootlegs??

dikkepik

Are there any cleaned up bootlegs yet? I know you people have to sleep, but I thought I might place a request already.

Transfering my DAT to my pc now. Will hopefully have something ready after I get home from work.

Are there any cleaned up bootlegs yet? I know you people have to sleep, but I thought I might place a request already.

Transfering my DAT to my pc now. Will hopefully have something ready after I get home from work.

Whoohoo!! rock1

Awesome man! Whats it like?

To those that have gotten recorders into the venue...I was looking to audio record as well...any advise for me, in regards to getting the recorder into Hammerstein? What kind of security are we looking at? Metal detector? Pat down? How did you do it...I understand if you don't want to say it in open forum, but you can contact me off list....Thanks in advance!

To those that have gotten recorders into the venue...I was looking to audio record as well...any advise for me, in regards to getting the recorder into Hammerstein? What kind of security are we looking at? Metal detector? Pat down? How did you do it...I understand if you don't want to say it in open forum, but you can contact me off list....Thanks in advance!

the pat down was kinda weak, but put it in your boot or down your pants if you want to be sure.

As long as the bootleg is just for your personal use I dont see the harm.

If you try to sell it or in any way profit from it thats wrong.

the pat down was kinda weak, but put it in your boot or down your pants if you want to be sure.

As long as the bootleg is just for your personal use I dont see the harm.

If you try to sell it or in any way profit from it thats wrong.

Thanks for the info...

As for profit? Nah....I'm not really about the profit...I just love having a keepsake like that...hell, if more bands pulled a Pearl Jam and recorded/sold their entire tour, I'd be on board since it's better quality and easier. rock3 At worst, I would trade for something else, or distribute to true fans for free (like 'round here)

Thanks again!

Is this DAT transfer out there yet?

Edited by TheViper

Is this DAT transfer out there yet?

Expect to see it torrented on Dime within the next few hours.