Axl changed his shoes towards the end of the show.

Howard2k

OMG dude stop starting Axl shoe changing threads, there's 100 already! Post in one of those :rolleyes:

There are none in this forum apart from the one I posted.

Not 100, not 50. None.

The search is not working so if you can point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated.

You must be kidding! Axl scratched his nuts during November Rain and it's not even November. What does that mean?

I never post but could not help myself after reading such a stupid thread. People over analyze every last detail.

Yet you still had to reply didn't you. Clap-clap handicap.

There could be some plausible reasons for the change which obviously you're not capable of coming up with yourself, however I'm sure you're not THE most stupid member of the forum either. Fairly sure anyway.

Eh, what's with all the asshole replies?

No, it's not "over analysing", and it hasn't "come to this", it's a justified query. It's a little bit strange that Axl would change his shoes towards the end of the show, possibly just before the last song, and if I had been at the gig and noticed this myself, I too would be curious as to what his reason for this change was....

There's quite a lot of idiots on this forum who just reply to topics for the sake of bitching about something or other, or to 'try' and be funny. :sleeper::fuckyou:

No, it's not "over analysing", and it hasn't "come to this", it's a justified query. It's a little bit strange that Axl would change his shoes towards the end of the show, possibly just before the last song, and if I had been at the gig and noticed this myself, I too would be curious as to what his reason for this change was....

There's quite a lot of idiots on this forum who just reply to topics for the sake of bitching about something or other, or to 'try' and be funny. :sleeper::fuckyou:

You're right...maybe the shoes didn't match his purse.

That's a definate bad thing in the fashion capital of the US...

You're right...maybe the shoes didn't match his purse.

That's a definate bad thing in the fashion capital of the US...

Get fucked.

Maybe someone could answer the guys question, was there anybody who noticed it too? Just answer him.

Okay, I'll be nice and answer...why I noticed I don't know but somebody else did too so I'm not that much of a loser. He was wearing red shoes all night and then when he came on for Paradise City at the end I noticed they were white...maybe it's easier for him to spin around in the white.

Guest RonMexico82

His feet were really sweaty and he thought he should change his shoes before he passed out from the stink right in the middle of the chorus for Paradise City.