..the reason why they didn't play more songs from the upcomin' album....

sixtus

..that an enclosed DVD of the hammerstein gigs will be released...that's also the fuckin' reason why they have created the "hammerstein - GNR" logo...

..so it would make no sense to play a lot of new songs...

..i also think the "new" songs they played..will not even be on the disc..

..that's the reason why TWAT was also just played once...cause it will be on the album for sure...

gnrhammersteinshirt2front5lr.jpg

Edited by sixtus

Say wha? I don't get what you're saying. First you say none of the new songs will be on the album, then you go and say TWAT will definetly be on it? :blink:

..use your brain..TWAT will be on the studio disc...the other "new" songs just on the enclosed DVD...

..your comments?..would this be ok for all of ya?..

Say wha? I don't get what you're saying. First you say none of the new songs will be on the album, then you go and say TWAT will definetly be on it? :blink:

..use your brain..TWAT will be on the studio disc...the other "new" songs just on the enclosed DVD...

..your comments?..would this be ok for all of ya?..

this does make sense...but Better and the Blues are too good of songs to just not release on the CD. Maybe, it'd be alright if they put them on the next 2

..that an enclosed DVD of the hammerstein gigs will be released...that's also the fuckin' reason why they have created the "hammerstein - GNR" logo...

..so it would make no sense to play a lot of new songs...

..i also think the "new" songs they played..will not even be on the disc..

..that's the reason why TWAT was also just played once...cause it will be on the album for sure...

gnrhammersteinshirt2front5lr.jpg

So The Blues, Better and the title track of the album, Chinese Democracy, won't be on it?

Yeah, no.

Nobody knows if there will be a DVD of these shows...

They are probably going to record all the upcoming concerts and then they will decide...

with the money invested in this band, you better believe there will be a DVD of this.

and probably many more to follow. time to milk this mother like a cat's nipples.