Guns N' fuckin Roses

Ghost_Guns

Yeah there are quite a few threads that are based off of negative shit, but I just wanted to release and fuckin enjoy this shit. Everynight GNR was playing I was on this board waiting for results....skeptical, yes..but the ending results is just fuckin rockin. So badass that this band is back and rocking it out more than ever. The only questions I'm receiving from people around me is "when are they coming back to the US?" Man I hope it is soon. That is all....Rock on you fuckers

Yes, I must say that I am extremely happy on how this turned out. I was half-expecting all this hype about Hammerstein to build up until the night finally came... but Axl doesn't show up, or his voice is shit. But, never before have I ever been glad that I'm wrong. Not only did Axl re-gain respect from fans, Robin finally became popular and the new guitarist is well-liked and has great potential. I really couldn't think of a better turn out for Hammerstein.

Yes, I must say that I am extremely happy on how this turned out. I was half-expecting all this hype about Hammerstein to build up until the night finally came... but Axl doesn't show up, or his voice is shit. But, never before have I ever been glad that I'm wrong. Not only did Axl re-gain respect from fans, Robin finally became popular and the new guitarist is well-liked and has great potential. I really couldn't think of a better turn out for Hammerstein.

yes rock3