FLAC

New Rose90

right, can someone please tell me what software my computer needs to download FLAC files? Every time I try to it just comes up with error and I heard you need some special software. I really want to be able to download and play them. Thanks :)

To download them...well...you may need uTorrent if you are downloading the torrent.

To extract the files, you will need something such a WinRAR.

To play the FLAC files, you will need something like GoldWave.

Each of these is easily obtainable by a quick Google search.

right, can someone please tell me what software my computer needs to download FLAC files? Every time I try to it just comes up with error and I heard you need some special software. I really want to be able to download and play them. Thanks :)

you dont need special software to download FLAC files. You just need software that can convert FLAC to MP3 or whtever you want.

I use a program called Switch

google it, it shud come up, its free.

you just drag your flac files in the box, select the output and click convert. hope that helps mate.

I know this is going to be fucking obvious but I dont know what to do. Ive downloaded the torrent file fine. Its taken fucking ages as well. sooo i try to play it and it when i click on it it just keeps going back to the utorrent page and it keeps checking through itself. I have winamp and goldwave. An error message keeps popping up on goldwave and winamp just wont play it. What have i done wrong? I need help :(

I know this is going to be fucking obvious but I dont know what to do. Ive downloaded the torrent file fine. Its taken fucking ages as well. sooo i try to play it and it when i click on it it just keeps going back to the utorrent page and it keeps checking through itself. I have winamp and goldwave. An error message keeps popping up on goldwave and winamp just wont play it. What have i done wrong? I need help :(

Go here http://flac.sourceforge.net/ download the FLAC program this will install a plugin for winamp or i can upload some were is just a .dll file

Go here http://flac.sourceforge.net/ download the FLAC program this will install a plugin for winamp or i can upload some were is just a .dll file

I downloaded the program and tryed again on winamp but still it just wont play. I then went back to winrar and tryed 2 open it. It has the utorrent logo next to it for some reason. I clicked on it and the utorrent page came up and asked me if i wanted to load trackers from it, clicked yes and nothing happened. I just want to play the fucker!!!!! It has the utorrent logo next to it while all my other audios have different things. Maybe utorrent is holding on to it. any ideas?

NEW ROSE 90...... GO TO www.download.com and search for foobar...

this played them for me...it's wonderful

i have searched it and zipscan has come up :question: . right one?

Ive downloaded it and i tryed to open up the show and it said it is a torrent file and cant be opened. wtf?