Download Festival

mr.drummin

im leaving on the thursday afternoon after the gnr gig at london and back home on the monday rock3

Big up the Norwich Download cru...gangsta....respect etc

Norwich are going to own this festival!

I still don't know how we are getting there Robbie.

We are going to get there at lunchtime on the thursday, ready for all the antics on the thursday night :P

pa thats rubbish - i have a tent and a car all to myself so should the rain become too much some lovely lady has a warm, dry, safe haven to sleep in.

plus now im coming on my own im gonna have to meet up and hang around with some of you guys

wow this festival could really put norwich on the map <_<

i am getting their thursday afternoon and will be by myself so i will be up for partying with some of you folks

pa thats rubbish - i have a tent and a car all to myself so should the rain become too much some lovely lady has a warm, dry, safe haven to sleep in.

plus now im coming on my own im gonna have to meet up and hang around with some of you guys

i am getting their thursday afternoon and will be by myself so i will be up for partying with some of you folks

Just like that new Inspector series, not afraid to break the law if need be, might go 50 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour lane, that sort of thing. That'll put Norwich on the map.

On topic: I'm not camping but I've got a weekend ticket, I'm pondering the idea of turning up to Friday's Download, but I'm not sure, would there be a grand ol' MyGnR piss up or something along those lines? I'm not really fussed about seeing the bands on that day.

Oh and I'll be with 2 mates.

I'm just going for the Sunday. I'm going up Scotland and Liverpool for the rest of the week and all sorts of stuff which I'm not too aware of yet but I wouldn't mind meeting up with people on the Sunday.

Just like that new Inspector series, not afraid to break the law if need be, might go 50 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour lane, that sort of thing. That'll put Norwich on the map.

On topic: I'm not camping but I've got a weekend ticket, I'm pondering the idea of turning up to Friday's Download, but I'm not sure, would there be a grand ol' MyGnR piss up or something along those lines? I'm not really fussed about seeing the bands on that day.

HA SWALLOW

YEAH IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE SOME KIND OF MEAT UP BUT IT WOULD BE PRETTY WEIRD BUT IT WOULD BE COOL TO PUT SOME PICS OF US UP ON THE FORUM AND THEN I COULD FINALLY BE SEEN HERE.

THERE WILL BE SOO MANY PEOPLE THIER AND SDO MANY PEOPLE TOO TALK TOO THOUGH SO I DUNNO IF WE AUCTUALLY WILL MEET UP

ONLY A FEW WEEKS TO GO SO IF WE WANNA DO THIS THEN NO MORE FUCKING MUCKING ABROUND LET THE SERIOUS MEET UP DISCUSION START.

NOW!

Oh and I'll be with 2 mates.

Hey Holden, that's a point.

I don't know how old you are or what you even look like.

Should I be worried of some random person coming up to me and shouting "Binge, Binge"

Perhaps I should wear my sleeveless camping jacket, so it gives the impression of a bullet-proof vest, so you'll either be put off entirely or simply go for a head shot, in which case I'll go out like a light.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

I'm camping for the 3 days.

I'll arrive on friday evening and will probably miss most of the bands that are on on Friday (no-one special is on Friday anyway)

And I'll be going back midday Monday.

If you people do meet up, dont call each other by your usernames, that would sound really really sad :laugh:

I'm camping for the 3 days.

I'll arrive on friday evening and will probably miss most of the bands that are on on Friday (no-one special is on Friday anyway)

And I'll be going back midday Monday.

If you people do meet up, dont call each other by your usernames, that would sound really really sad :laugh:

What should we call each other by then? if we don't know anyone.

rock4