james blunt track...

Larkoth

over the last couple of days i've been listening to the James Blunt CD in the car and track 4 (i think) "goodbye my lover" man have you listened to that track (whether you're a fan or not) damn that's a deep and meaningful song, well for me it is at least, it's pretty damn good, like it!

yeah jams blunts really good1 i like him

agreed

Yeah james blunt is good and that is a great song. i saw him perform it on Oprah (laugh if you will) and it was great. And no I do not watch Oprah or anything. My mom was watching and called me to come watch it. I swear...

over the last couple of days i've been listening to the James Blunt CD in the car and track 4 (i think) "goodbye my lover" man have you listened to that track (whether you're a fan or not) damn that's a deep and meaningful song, well for me it is at least, it's pretty damn good, like it!

I couple days ago I said "Goodbye My Lover" was the greatest piano ballad of the pat 6 years - but everyone on the forum just laughed. It has amazing lyrics and is really deep. Everyone should go give it a listen. It's "radio" but who gives a shit. "Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt and "Jimmy Gets High" by Daniel Powter are two great underrated songs only because of who sings them. I'm a blunt fan and proud of it. actually i'm not... I'm a closet fan.. Only cause lif you like James Blunt- someones bound to call you a fag.