Dizzy Reed, Del James, Sally and Axl (me) from Guns 2 Roses

G2R_AXL

Hung out with Dizzy and Del James last night at the Mean Fiddler in London. After a few Jagersmeister shots got talking about new GNR and the Illusion era stuff and my band etc.

Dizzy has reassured me that every show on the tour is going ahead. Also he cleared up that Music Machine 86 dedication "Dizzy and his hand" Axl dedicated Nightrain to him as its his favourate song and his hand was in plaster. he damaged his thumb and can't bend it properly to this day. Also he was originally gonna be joining the band in 86 but things didn't happen that way.

10e3b15.jpg

thats wiered coz theres a rumor that gnr are in london now filming a music video

And the rumour was supposed to have come from a frontman of a GNR tribute band..... :book:

well don't things spread quick around here lol :D

They were supposed to be in Shepperton Studios in Middlesex day before yesterday for something or another. However management cancelled as the the studios wanted to much £££ for insurence. The equipment and stuff was setup and the crew were at hand and stuff was tested but nothing happened.

(this info is from Richard Fortus and Al from Shepperton Studios)

Dizzy said last night their off to Europe late tonight / early tomorrow.

This pic isnt recent and the band is still in the US, travelling directly to Europe in comings days.

I know this because an old friend of mine works on the lighting for the show.

The pic isn't recent?? what are you talking about dude? i am the guy in the pic on the left it was taken on my mobile phone last night 21st may at 22:02. I was with Dizzy and Del for most of last night! We were watching the Michael Schenker Group in the Mean Fiddler, London!! Do you actually realise how stupid your post looks?

With regards to the video guys, it got cancelled!

Edited by G2R_AXL

sorry for not believing you but I just had information which was completely the opposite.

Logistically dont see why the band would be set-up in a studio in england to do a video! when they are rehearsing for European tour in the US.

If you can show me a picture of Del I will believe ye :)

I heard they are shooting the video for IRS in England now.

..i have heard..the QUEEN will join the video..she will wear a fuckin' t-shirt..on the front big letters "CHINESE DEMOACRY"..and on the back the charlie manson pic...

..she's already very very excited...

Hi Ryan,

thanks for writing. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. We are

currently in England. Hope you get to see us on this tour. I heard

that there is a possibility that we might add some dates in England.

Keep your eyes out!

thanks,

richard

This is an email I got today!

sorry for not believing you but I just had information which was completely the opposite.

Logistically dont see why the band would be set-up in a studio in england to do a video! when they are rehearsing for European tour in the US.

Probably because great britain offers choices in technologies and in directors that have been known as the best for the past 30 years.

I heard they are shooting the video for IRS in England now.

Heard from where?

He's not making this up guys, I also had info that GNR were booked to fly to London before the european tour started.

Ever since then, I've been wondering what the hell for?

I'm still not sure :(

@#$%Funker

here ya go dude ;)

10en4u1.jpg

Edited by G2R_AXL

This pic isnt recent and the band is still in the US, travelling directly to Europe in comings days.

I know this because an old friend of mine works on the lighting for the show.

The pic isn't recent?? what are you talking about dude? i am the guy in the pic on the left it was taken on my mobile phone last night 21st may at 22:02. I was with Dizzy and Del for most of last night! We were watching the Michael Schenker Group in the Mean Fiddler, London!! Do you actually realise how stupid your post looks?

With regards to the video guys, it got cancelled!

Cool. Michael Schenker is a head case but is a master on the guitar.