Dizzy Reed, Del James, Sally and Axl (me) from Guns 2 Roses

G2R_AXL

I would only belive it if you showed us a picture with Kermit the frog, i one legged dog and a grizzley bear holding a watch with the time and date that this picture was take!

Only Kidding!!

I think you should all belive him now - don't you?

Hung out with Dizzy and Del James last night at the Mean Fiddler in London. After a few Jagersmeister shots got talking about new GNR and the Illusion era stuff and my band etc.

Dizzy has reassured me that every show on the tour is going ahead. Also he cleared up that Music Machine 86 dedication "Dizzy and his hand" Axl dedicated Nightrain to him as its his favourate song and his hand was in plaster. he damaged his thumb and can't bend it properly to this day. Also he was originally gonna be joining the band in 86 but things didn't happen that way.

10e3b15.jpg

Yeah, Dizzy's cleared that Nightrain thing up a while back, I orginally brought it up to him on MySpace.

Dizzy has reassured me that every show on the tour is going ahead.

Like if it was up to Dizzy if the tour will go on or not...............I've always thought that the reason why GnR cancelled so many shows was Axl... and he isn't predictable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they are shooting the video for IRS in England now.

..i have heard..the QUEEN will join the video..she will wear a fuckin' t-shirt..on the front big letters "CHINESE DEMOACRY"..and on the back the charlie manson pic...

..she's already very very excited...

OH dude! I´m trying to imagine it and I´m laughing my ass off!! :rofl-lol:

Hi Ryan,

thanks for writing. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. We are

currently in England. Hope you get to see us on this tour. I heard

that there is a possibility that we might add some dates in England.

Keep your eyes out!

thanks,

richard

This is an email I got today!

ROCK ON MUTHAFUCKERS!

MANCHESTER MANCHESTER MANCHESTER! Home of the greatest football team on earth! MANCHESTER CITY! rock1 :devil: rock3

I heard they are shooting the video for IRS in England now.

..i have heard..the QUEEN will join the video..she will wear a fuckin' t-shirt..on the front big letters "CHINESE DEMOACRY"..and on the back the charlie manson pic...

..she's already very very excited...

:rofl-lol: God save the Queen!

I said I would believe you if you showed del and fair enough I believe ye. Sorry for doubting you man, there is just so much stuff being fed to the fans you would be niave to take everything at face value.

As I said before lighting crew and stage show only moving to Europe now for the shows, i guess they can travel apart from the band!

I said I would believe you if you showed del and fair enough I believe ye. Sorry for doubting you man, there is just so much stuff being fed to the fans you would be niave to take everything at face value.

As I said before lighting crew and stage show only moving to Europe now for the shows, i guess they can travel apart from the band!

hey thats cool dude. and i know what you mean about the stuff that gets fed to fans.. i do however only post when i know the facts otherwise i end up looking a fool which is why i deleted the post on GNROTGM about the video shoot cos i wasn't 100% and also respecting the wishes of the NewGNR members who i am friends with a few.

There are other things they have in the pipeline but i think its best it comes from them and not a 2nd hand source like myself. rock1

hey thats cool dude. and i know what you mean about the stuff that gets fed to fans.. i do however only post when i know the facts otherwise i end up looking a fool which is why i deleted the post on GNROTGM about the video shoot cos i wasn't 100% and also respecting the wishes of the NewGNR members who i am friends with a few.

There are other things they have in the pipeline but i think its best it comes from them and not a 2nd hand source like myself. rock1

Your such a tease man.