.."live and let die 2006" "KOHD 2006"...

sixtus

..due to my opinion..the new versions of these classical GNR covers are really perfect..i love the new additional piano parts on KOHD..and i didn't thought that they will ever...bring a better live and let die version than 92...

..your opinion?..

..and any other suggestions for GNR doin' cover songs on the tour?..

..i know..useless thread..but i am just curious...

Edited by sixtus

I prefer the originals, especially when they play Live And Let Die Live. I dont like the extra "live and let die" verses they added to the chorus. When I saw them live in 1992, the part where the pyro goes off was so much more badass than it is now.

And anyone that wants them to take Live And Let Die out of the live show, you're crazy. That song is such an awesome live song. I would prefer them take KOHD out though.

Edited by mahimahi

I prefer the originals, especially when they play Live And Let Die Live. I dont like the extra "live and let die" verses they added to the chorus. When I saw them live in 1992, the part where the pyro goes off was so much more badass than it is now.

And anyone that wants them to take Live And Let Die out of the live show, you're crazy. That song is such an awesome live song. I would prefer them take KOHD out though.

..what do u expect?..look at his motherfuckin' avatar...

:drevil:

They both suck and should be dropped for new material.

ok, whatever you say negative nancy :rolleyes:

Theres few songs that have that certian factor I can't quite put my finger on when they play Live and Let Die. They should NEVER take that out of the set. KOHD was improved this time around with Axl doin his "i sing one, you sing one", and Richard's part at the end rock4

I absolutely love Ax's ad libbed harmony parts to KOHD during the hammerstein shows.....and also in 2002, even though they were different then still.

As far as live and let die...it's decent..wouldnt mind if Civil War or something was played insetad, but I love hearing it. Also like Axl's aformentioned super long screams he did in 2002....they were there somewhat at the recent shows..but not as long..but the tour just started so we'll see.

If they are going to play more covers..

I would like to hear them play Ain't it fun,or Mama Kin.. rock3

It would be amazing!! :rolleyes:

nathi sweety...

..i thought about cover songs from other bands..GNR didn't have covered yet..

:)