Guns N Roses Concert in Rock In Rio Portugal (27 May 2006) - I was there

galileu

Great, Great, Great

These were the words everybody said yesterday after the concert in Rock in Rio 2006, Lisbon-Portugal. The show had about 2:20 duration. 50.000 Guns N Roses fans, wearing old and new t-shirts of the band were abasolutly excited to see the back of the great band, now with a new formation, leading by Axl, and including also Dizzy Reed from the User Illusion time.

When about 0:15, the stage come into black and the first sounds of Welcome to the Jungle starts, the fans make an unbelivle noise, they jump and many of them cried for see the cameback of the great band.

Axl was absolutly brilliant, remembering the good old times, and the guitars were very good, the sound perform was great, nobody more remembered slash or duff. The new members are very good.

Axl comes many times during the concert to near the fans.

The concert finish in opoteose with Paradise City.

Edited by galileu

Great, Great, Great

These were the words everybody said yesterday after the concert in Rock in Rio 2006, Lisbon-Portugal. The show had about 2:20 duration. 50.000 Guns N Roses fans, wearing old and new t-shirts of the band were abasolutly excited to see the back of the great band, now with a new formation, leading by Axl, and including also Dizzy Reed from the User Illusion time.

When about 0:15, the stage come into black and the first sounds of Welcome to the Jungle starts, the fans make an unbelivle noise, they jump and many of them cried for see the cameback of the great band.

Axl was absolutly brilliant, remembering the good old times, and the guitars were very good, the sound perform was great, nobody more remembered slash or duff. The new members are very good.

Axl comes many times during the concert to near the fans.

The concert finish in opoteose with Paradise City.

thats awesome man, too bad the sound was fucked for us back here though

i was there too... and i love it... it was great no problems with sound... i think in the beggining the mic was a litle fked up so alx change it and then no more breaks... (anyway maybe it was not the mic but only the range of the wireless mic, cause alx run all over the place :))

i watched on aol uk and the sound wasn't that good.

i couldn't ear the guitar solos properly sometimes i could hardly even hear the solos.

but the sound did get really good by out ta get me,sometimes it went quit but not much.

I was there too, and it was amazing :) there were no sound problems at the concert, all guitars were audible, and sounded great, Axl is in perfect shape, it was the first time I saw him live, and sometimes I really got impressed with the incredible power his voice can reach, It was very emotional to me, it's such a great feeling to finally see him, it was definitely the best concert I have ever seen in my life