Axl's Leather button Shirt

J. Rose

I know i put this in the wrong section to ask but

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I FIND ONE????!!!!!!!!! I've search everywhere online and out and I can only find the biker bulky type :anger: ...Please help me find a designer type leather shirt. Any tips will help thanks!

Ebay if you want to do something cheap. (Some major names are tied to the one he currently wears, probably going for $200 perse on Egay).

The first time I saw Axl with that clothing he reminded me of Todays Country Music Singers. I just giggled to think who wants to do a Duet with him about having a staind on his shirt now. :P

Oh another thing, just because he wears it? Why not go for your own fashion statement.

I look like a kid from Africa with an afro doesnt mean I should dress up like Elvis Presley just because I admire him and his Music. (Lord knows we have one too many of those and we ship the fuckload to Las Vegas).

Nothing personal.

Just my opinion.

:)

Its a good thing someone moved it from sections because I dont know what it was doing there too?

Ebay if you want to do something cheap. (Some major names are tied to the one he currently wears, probably going for $200 perse on Egay).

The first time I saw Axl with that clothing he reminded me of Todays Country Music Singers. I just giggled to think who wants to do a Duet with him about having a staind on his shirt now. :P

Oh another thing, just because he wears it? Why not go for your own fashion statement.

I look like a kid from Africa with an afro doesnt mean I should dress up like Elvis Presley just because I admire him and his Music. (Lord knows we have one too many of those and we ship the fuckload to Las Vegas).

Nothing personal.

Just my opinion.

:)

Yea I've checked on Ebay and the ones on there are the biker type of shirts...I want something that is more soft to te skin i.e. lamb skin or what not like Axls.

And regarding my own fashion...I've always wanted this even before seeing Axl wear it...He just happened to put the exclamation point on it for me to get it :)

WHAT ARE SOME BRAND NAME DESIGNERS THAT WOULD SELL THESE THINGS? ANYONE?

You could try Armani, Versace. I know they released on an old catalog leather designs to which you seek. There are various. You just have to look carefully thats all. Your best thing to do is to go to a Suit store, ask around what companies released long sleeve leather shirts with coating on the inside. It will save you trouble and you can search online much faster.

I personally liked the shirt, but the fact that I dont like to wear Leather for personal reasons invalid me to wear that sort of clothing style. (Fleather ... Wooo!) :P

Im sorry to nag further but .......... HE LOOKS LIKE A COUNTRY STAR!

hehehe. Ok, we can now all go on with our lives.

:rofl-lol:

You could try Armani, Versace. I know they released on an old catalog leather designs to which you seek. There are various. You just have to look carefully thats all. Your best thing to do is to go to a Suit store, ask around what companies released long sleeve leather shirts with coating on the inside. It will save you trouble and you can search online much faster.

I personally liked the shirt, but the fact that I dont like to wear Leather for personal reasons invalid me to wear that sort of clothing style. (Fleather ... Wooo!) :P

I actually noticed the other day in one of his pictures he had a pair of Antik Denim jeans on. These retail for 300 plus dollars, I know because I own a pair but I'm a chick. Man, I know Axl can afford it but he isn't really looking like a rocker anymore, I have to agree! I miss the old tight tshirts and leather pants but I guess I am still stuck on my old pics of him from 1988! I have to say he does look a ton better than he did in 2002 when he was wearing the oversized sports jerseys though. When I saw him at MSG in NY he just kinda looked silly in the sweats and the big jersey. I prefer the leather shirts and jeans to this any day.

I actually noticed the other day in one of his pictures he had a pair of Antik Denim jeans on. These retail for 300 plus dollars, I know because I own a pair but I'm a chick. Man, I know Axl can afford it but he isn't really looking like a rocker anymore, I have to agree! I miss the old tight tshirts and leather pants but I guess I am still stuck on my old pics of him from 1988! I have to say he does look a ton better than he did in 2002 when he was wearing the oversized sports jerseys though. When I saw him at MSG in NY he just kinda looked silly in the sweats and the big jersey. I prefer the leather shirts and jeans to this any day.

:shocked: i could not spend $300 on a pair of jeans :tongue2:

Thanks for that and yes I've seen both of em..The first link however isn't an the actual picture of a product. They took it of another website. And the Prada one...Yes that is what I want...but for $600, I rather buy a used one :P

But thanks for the tips though on Armani and Vesace...Ill check that out.

Im guessing this type of shirt is Seasonal? What season would they be selling this, Winter?

Well, you aren't a chick and neither is Axl! ha! I miss his grungy T shirt days!!!!

I know i put this in the wrong section to ask but

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I FIND ONE????!!!!!!!!! I've search everywhere online and out and I can only find the biker bulky type :anger: ...Please help me find a designer type leather shirt. Any tips will help thanks!

Try going to a biker rally. They always have some cheap 20 dollar one that is soft and not too bikery and what not.

Well, you aren't a chick and neither is Axl! ha! I miss his grungy T shirt days!!!!

Pup.jpg

Uh ..............

Did I miss something?

Edited by bunbury_hmr

Pup.jpg

Uh ..............

Did I miss something?

Not really....unless you wanna buy a leather shirt. :)