The Calgary Beltline Blues Festival

adnan

Although only a few really notable musicians played at this year's festival, it was an immense experience. Me and so many other Blues enthusiasts enjoying the music and celebrating the diversity and power of it. I particularly enjoyed watching Johnny Winters and Smokin' Joe Kubek, these two really impressed me with superb guitar playing and overall just commanding the stage beautifully.

Further information on all the performers:

http://www.kaosblues.com/artists.htm

Zora Young and Jimmy Dawkins also impressed me a lot.

Edited by adnan

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Joe Kubek is alright, I've seen him before. Jimmy Dawkins is probably my favorite that was there, and probably the most famous of them all too.

Joe Kubek is alright, I've seen him before. Jimmy Dawkins is probably my favorite that was there, and probably the most famous of them all too.

Jimmy Dawkins possibly put on the best show, amazing energy during his performance.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Jimmy Dawkins possibly put on the best show, amazing energy during his performance.

Did he do "Going Down"?

Did he do "Going Down"?

No. Not that I remember anyway.