When ppl start standing up to Axl, things will change

buzzkillz

It's ridiculous that no matter how bad Axl fucks up or what he does, that people still say he's right!? When people close to him get some balls and actually start being honest with him, then maybe things will start to change. Same with the fans. But when Axl does something OBVIOUSLY wrong, like the incident and Sweden, you have all these people jumping to his defense. Whenever Axl has been called out by anyone, he has fired them. That's why there have been over a dozen band members, five producers, numerous studio locations, and so on and so forth the last 10 years and STILL NO ALBUM. He's like Elvis was before he died, whatever Elvis wanted he got, including a recipe for fucking death from the perscription pills/illegal drugs he demanded. The state of GNR is what it is because the only people who stood up to Axl are now gone. But as you see with Dizzy, some people have their price, and Axl has more than enough money to pay it.

It's ridiculous that no matter how bad Axl fucks up or what he does, that people still say he's right!? When people close to him get some balls and actually start being honest with him, then maybe things will start to change. Same with the fans. But when Axl does something OBVIOUSLY wrong, like the incident and Sweden, you have all these people jumping to his defense. Whenever Axl has been called out by anyone, he has fired them. That's why there have been over a dozen band members, five producers, numerous studio locations, and so on and so forth the last 10 years and STILL NO ALBUM. He's like Elvis was before he died, whatever Elvis wanted he got, including a recipe for fucking death from the perscription pills/illegal drugs he demanded. The state of GNR is what it is because the only people who stood up to Axl are now gone. But as you see with Dizzy, some people have their price, and Axl has more than enough money to pay it.

I'd like to shake your hand!

I totally agree.... There are so many people on this board that will climb all over Axl's cock that he could actually put out a blank cd and it'd still sell millions.

this is so funny and sooo true. i know i would..climb all over it that is..but no one standing up to him comes with money and power in this crazy ass world. whats going to happen if they do stand up to him? he hires someone else and continues on until hes made enough money to become a recluse again,,because that is what is going to happen.

No they didn't stand up to axl, that is why they are gone. And even if they did they would be gone by now anyway, due to their differing opinions on the musical direction of GNR.

By the way things won't change so deal with it.

Oh well.

Axl is going to get a heaping dose of reality when/if Chinese Democracy comes out and it sells like crap.

I think he'll get by with his $20 million from sanctuary last year.

No they didn't stand up to axl, that is why they are gone. And even if they did they would be gone by now anyway, due to their differing opinions on the musical direction of GNR.

Oh well.

Axl is going to get a heaping dose of reality when/if Chinese Democracy comes out and it sells like crap.

If only Axl could have ONE real friend...

My thoughts exactly, nice post. But this thread probably wont last long in this section. :no:

Oh well.

I think he has several friends. My sister is friends with Tom Mayhue, who has been Axl's friend for a long time. Although he wouldn't discuss events when I pressed her about it. lol. But that is why he is "still" Axl's friend. I think that if you cross Axl once, you are out of his life forever, but if you are loyal he is in return.

Oh well.

I think he has several friends. My sister is friends with Tom Mayhue, who has been Axl's friend for a long time. Although he wouldn't discuss events when I pressed her about it. lol. But that is why he is "still" Axl's friend. I think that if you cross Axl once, you are out of his life forever, but if you are loyal he is in return.

It depends on what u mean for being loyal... a yes man is loyal?

Not for me n' not even a friend

Oh well.

Well, thats the problem. I know Axl had a pretty rough life, 20 years ago befor AFD. But now he is rich and famous, and its about time he learns some decent social skills. He sounds like a really cool guy to sit down and talk to, but I dont think he realizes that people make mistakes and that not everybody is going to share the same opinion or ideas that he does, and that that those people arent bad people.

That or hes just an asshole with a huge ego, wich is pretty much the same thing I was talking about.

it would probably take the whole group of people associated with Axl telling him to straighten up. a collective effort. then, there's still the chance that he'd just fire everyone and end up a lonely old man. a part of me thinks Axl only wants to associate himself with people who will kiss his ass.

axl needs to chill otu and relise he cant get evrything he wants i meen its his falt guns n roses split he made them sign over the name he tryed to change the driction of the band and they would have done a reform tour but in the contratc axl wanted them to sign it ment they ahd to ahdn over all og gnr bak log and stuff so no one signed it :anger:

it would probably take the whole group of people associated with Axl telling him to straighten up. a collective effort. then, there's still the chance that he'd just fire everyone and end up a lonely old man. a part of me thinks Axl only wants to associate himself with people who will kiss his ass.

yes, if thats where the old members made their mistake, it was right here. they were picked off individually by Axl, instead of battling him together. Sorum talked about confronting Axl on Behind The Music and when he would, the other guys would back off. unfortunately, since Axl FORCED THEM TO GIVE THE RIGHTS TO THE NAME GUNS N ROSES, they probably felt like it was a moot point.

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!!!

It's ridiculous that no matter how bad Axl fucks up or what he does, that people still say he's right!?

And this matters to you, why?

Because we don't have an album? Who cares, we've heard a good portion of it already, and my life still hasn't changed because of it. And I can guarantee that it won't change after I hear the whole thing.

Let whoever wants to kiss his butt do it. As long as you know it's not you, that should be enough. It works for me. :)

It's ridiculous that no matter how bad Axl fucks up or what he does, that people still say he's right!?

Because we don't have an album? Who cares, we've heard a good portion of it already, and my life still hasn't changed because of it. And I can guarantee that it won't change after I hear the whole thing.

Let whoever wants to kiss his butt do it. As long as you know it's not you, that should be enough. It works for me. :)

Who are you and what have you done with P4A?!?!

:unsure:

I used to love her, but I had to kill her...

:laugh:

I always say when I can respect a point of view, fair enough. Rarely does it change my mind tho... :shades:

WE HAD A DEAL...... moratorium!!!!!! :xmasssanta: