"Seize The Day" Video.

f**k_your_enemy

Guest Jungle Blood

Good song and all, but parts are lifted directly from November Rain.

Why did Bat Country, their best song, have to have such a shitty video?

:rofl-lol:

It was a pretty shitty video.

shitty video for a shitty band.

should be the new theme song for prison break :D

Just cause its slow and melodic does not mean its a direct copy of the november rain solo. Same scale, different licks, and is original... trust me.

but you can tell the song was inspired by november rain, if you look at the structure. Theres nothing wrong with that:)

Great song, great vocals, great riffage, great solo idge ;D

What parts are taken from November Rain? I only recognize a few lics outa the November Rain Solo, the guitarist was obviously influenced by Slash and hes really fucking good.

EDIT: Oh, you guys were talking about the footage. Yeah, that is a lot like November Rain.

Edited by sweetness

Avenged Sevenfold's video for "Seize The Day" got released today on the bands myspace page.

Have you guys seen it? a truley amazing video! Watch it and post your thoughts about it here :)

Dude seriously who listens to these fuckers who dress emo and try to be badass??? Fuck them

The solos the only average part of that video and that fucker probably ripped it off Slash!

Their only ok song was probably bat country, but the rests a bunch of shit!

Guest PULPY

Yay ^_^, I don't like A7X that much, but my friend showed me this song sayign I would like it, and I really did. It's really good. :)

Guest cherry_bomb

i fucking LOVE this band, seen them 3 times now and theyre amazing. however, this video just made me laugh! its a good concept i guess, but....no, the only reason why i like the video is becauselsewherehadows is topless quite a lot. thats about it.

Avenged Sevenfold's video for "Seize The Day" got released today on the bands myspace page.

Have you guys seen it? a truley amazing video! Watch it and post your thoughts about it here :)

Dude seriously who listens to these fuckers who dress emo and try to be badass??? Fuck them

The solos the only average part of that video and that fucker probably ripped it off Slash!

Their only ok song was probably bat country, but the rests a bunch of shit!

fuck off. if your not going to say anything of substace, and contribute in a constructive way to this topic than just go bury your head in the sand and piss off.

Fucking wicked. Seen them live 4 times now, they played their best when supporting Guns n' Roses at Hammersmith :)

Also, for those who are saying the idea/video/solo is jacked from November Rain -

Well, Matt (the vocalist) says U.Y.I. 1 & 2 are his two favourite albums of all time, and Synyster gates, (their incredible lead guitarist with a gay name) has said that November Rain is one of his favourite songs. And Avenged Sevenfold are always kissing GnR's ass in their interviews. I think its clear the video is a bit of a tribute to November Rain/GnR - similar themes are in the Seize the Day video as the November rain video obviously, plus the fact that Avenged Sevenfold have also used their real-life girlfriends - the pregnant woman is Matt's real-life girlfriend, and the others' girlfriends are in the funeral gathering. They're just paying respect to the band they say is their biggest influence, the song Synyster Gates says he loves, and the 3 videos (the trilogy) that Matt Shadows has been quoted in Kerrang! saying are his favourite music videos of all time.

Edited by days_and_crazy_nights

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sweet_Emotion

just because they love them, doesn't mean they have to try and be them

i seen them at an awards show and they just scream wannabes. sorry but to me they do. they try so hard to be "rock" and "out there" but it doesn't work for them. having slutty girls dressed in next to nothing in your videos don't make you a rock band.