Little Walter Jacobs

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Was a virtuoso on the level of anyone you will ever fucking hear, and he is seldomly recognized.

The man made the harmonica into what it is, almost single-handedly. Check this sick motherfucker out.

• 8 months later...

Man, you don't know how happy this makes me! Of all the threads I've made, this one deserved at least ONE reply.

That's a great album man, I hope you continue to dig it. It's all I had from Walter until pretty recently. It's all most anyone would need, but since I'm a player I needed to get everything.

Thanks for posting once again!

Man, you don't know how happy this makes me! Of all the threads I've made, this one deserved at least ONE reply.

That's a great album man, I hope you continue to dig it. It's all I had from Walter until pretty recently. It's all most anyone would need, but since I'm a player I needed to get everything.

cool!! i'm getting some Leadbelly and some Bo Diddley and a bunch of other stuff. rock2

cool!! i'm getting some Leadbelly and some Bo Diddley and a bunch of other stuff. rock2

Good on you, all classics.

leadbelly is a legend, get his Last Sessions, they are...historic and...listen to em, you'll get it. i got a leadbelly movie yesterday which was pretty cool too, not some weak ass blaxploitation fare but an honest to goodness, well directed movie about the mans life :)

leadbelly is a legend, get his Last Sessions, they are...historic and...listen to em, you'll get it. i got a leadbelly movie yesterday which was pretty cool too, not some weak ass blaxploitation fare but an honest to goodness, well directed movie about the mans life :)

I've got one of his last concerts, I actually haven't listened to it yet.

I've got one of his last concerts, I actually haven't listened to it yet.

*shrieks like a bitch* i hate you, give it to me!!!!! :lol: