Finck's 'erotic' performance in NIN

adnan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, if you dislike him over that, you're homophobic.

Ok... Let's see what will you do if Axl puts his tongue in Bumblefoots mouth. I don't think you'll say "wwwooooaaaahhhh, cooooool".

:P:P

I'm not gunna say "wwwooooaaaahhhh, cooooool", but I'm equally not going to think any less of either of them.

Fuck you all. Who cares if Robin is a homosexual? Robin is the greatest, most original guitarist around these days. Is slash in the band? no, Robin is. Are you all saying Axl is an idiot? He adds a cool and original feel to the old songs, and quite frankly his riffs on the leaks are revolutionary. Who cares if he can't play in key and lacks any kind of technicallity in his playing? His bends are far more emotional than Buckethead's ever will be. He has a cool and original dress sense, and his squeeky, often painful to listen to style is incredible. It's all about looks- he looks the part, way more so than that freak wearing a bucket and a fucking yellow raincoat ever did. He looks good so he must be good. He has released album upon album of highly acclaimed and original material, and because of that anyone who bashes me over this post will be brutally owned. This man will be remembered as the Eddie Van Halen of our generation once chinese democracy comes out.

that doesnt mean he is gay

if girl kisses girl,that immediatly (sp?) means she is lesbian?

I have few articles about that ''incident'' where he talks about it,but I cant find them :(

and yeah,he is married

A straight man would never dream of getting his member sucked by a big, sweaty, hairy piece of shit like manson. I can appreciate that he likes women, but that at least makes him bisexual.

well,he probably was on some drugs of somethin :confused::lol:

I'll try to find articles and post it

it will explain things -_-