• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eg har filmet begge showene...

Lydkvalitet: B+

Film: glimrende.

Hi,

I am really interested to see you recordings of the 8th july show (since this was the show where I have been myself). If there is something I can do to help, please let me know!

Jeg er veldig interessert å se filmene dine fra 8e juli. (siden dette er showen jeg er vært) Hvis det er noe jeg kan hjelp deg med, bare send meg et beskjed.

Gr.,/Hilsen,

G.I.

Finally i uploaded a short clip of sweet child from Norway 8 July. Not the best. The rest of the songs will be uploaded soon,but this was the shortest and easiest.

HI,

thank you soooooooo much for the flashback I just had. I am so excited to see the rest you have filmed! I will check this site every day and hope to see more as soon as possible! Thank you soooo much again, this was great!

Gr.,

G.I.

Finally i uploaded a short clip of sweet child from Norway 8 July. Not the best. The rest of the songs will be uploaded soon,but this was the shortest and easiest.

the filming isnt so good on this song but at least here you can see :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...367AC0360CC4413

Yeah! So happy to see this, thank you - can't wait for the rest rock3

the filming isnt so good on this song but at least here you can see :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...367AC0360CC4413

CAn anyone PLEASE upploud it on rapidshare?

I can't wait to see the next video. Please sjakalen, can you let us know when you will have the time to upload the next video?

Thanks,

G.I.

Eg har filmet begge showene...

Lydkvalitet: B+

Film: glimrende.

Do you have any plans sharing this with us, or are you just anoying is all, since we alle would like to have these movies also?

I uploaded 12 minute version of Paradise City yesturdays on yousendit. And what happend? Yousendit wanted me to pay 2.99 dollar for uploading it. and i tried but my card wasnt accepted for a reason. so i tried on rapidshare, but the uploading broke down after 10 minutes.

can anyone help me?

I uploaded 12 minute version of Paradise City yesturdays on yousendit. And what happend? Yousendit wanted me to pay 2.99 dollar for uploading it. and i tried but my card wasnt accepted for a reason. so i tried on rapidshare, but the uploading broke down after 10 minutes.

can anyone help me?

Whers Dally when we all need him? :lol: