Im Such A GNR Fan Im Selling My W800i For £100

ComaBreak

:( me and my girlfriend really wanted to see gnr in manchester 23rd july, im a student in trinity high school and i simply do not have the money, but i found out that 3 tickets are on sale for £100, me, my gf and my m8 really want to see gnr live so im just saying please help me out, if you live in manchester or near it and want to buy a W800i for £100 or mybe cheaper (insanely cheap) please pm me :D, if i do not get the ticket i will kill myself as gnr might not come back to manchester :@!!!! and next year ive got exams!!!! the reason for my suicidal threats lol and my mad love is coz ive never seen gnr live, i was a babby during the UYI tour and all i want is to see gnr live!!

please help me out gnr fans!!

this is not advertising but a GNR plea!!!

please remove this straight away if this breaks any rules

:(

Edited by Guns N' Roses 2006

i want that phone wish i could help you out man but im skint just bought 5 tickets for Guns n Roses in Glasgow for me and my friends or i would deffo have bought it just cant afford £100 give ya £70 .. loljk

anyway hope get tickets mate

RnR

You can still buy tickets for £37.50 on the ticketmaster thing

The seats are crap but you dont have to stay in them. Get down to the mosh pit mann

At the MEN? You'll be lucky, the staff are so arsey. What was it Axl called the airport staff...."Little people on power trips"?

R.

• 2 weeks later...