A review

.Seal

My trip started in the evening of 4.7 and I was outside Hartwall Arena around midnight there were some friends waiting for me there and my wait for GN'R in the end became something near 23hours :D

Anyways Melrose started an hour late (~21) and they were a good rock band from the 80's. Thank god bullet cancelled. Then there was a small wait around hour or so (I wouldn't have cared less even if I'd had had to wait 3hours for Guns..) the security guys with whom we were chatting told that GN'R should be up around 23:30 and the curfew would be 01:00.

Around 23:50 the lights go off, my head explodes from joy and WTTJ kicks in! Im rocking the fuck out of myself and looking at Tommy who was directly infront of me. It's even hard to describe what I felt after GN'R came on stage it was simply too perfect to be real. Axl was in the shape of his life running around and the rest of the band were rocking hard!

It's So Easy and Brownstone were following WTTJ which was expected and Im singing(or shouting) along in every single song. After this point I was soaked in sweat.

Live and Let Die kicks in and the crowd gets even more intense and you could really see the amazement on the face of all the members of the band! Even Axl was smiling making big grins to Tommy and both of them had a "these people are crazy" -look.

Axl introduced Robin and the moment he starts to walk to the front I shouted Finlandia which was followed with couple other Finlandia shouts.

When SCOM started the crowd exploded! It was simply perfect!

I don't know was it during SCOM when someone threw a bandana to the stage and Axl took it to his hand at that moment I shouted(it was a quiet part so he could have heard it) : "Bandana! WEAR IT!" but well he didn't.

It's really hard to write when you can't actually even describe what you felt but I'll try to continue.

Maddy was a ok and actually quite many people in the field sang it.

YCBM was great and propably every single person was into it! :)

When Knocking on heaven's door started it was once again an awesome feeling! And for me atleast the crowd sounded damn loud when we sang the parts rock3

After that came The Blues and when Dizzy started Hanoi Rocks' Don't You Ever Leave Me I was so so happy! Man that one was a great piece especially when many people around me sang it! Then when it was over I shouted The Blues (as the first one again :P ) and it kicked in! Awesome is the word for it!

Then came the funny rant!

Axl started it: "And there I was in my jail in Sweden and the cops thought that he must be on drugs since he is a bad american rock star!" (there might be some holes in my memory) "There were 5 guys trying to hold me down and this amateur doctor was trying to hit the vain but missed it many times and there was blood all over" "Then I saw this pretty girl standing in the door and you know they don't really like me! But I'm not intrested in Swedes with a good taste I'm intrested of Swedes that taste good!" The crowd laughed alot for this :D

Fortus got loud cheers for his solo and when Out Ta Get Me started the arena exploded! That was a fucking intense version of it!!!

NR followed and everyone sang along of course

Ron's solo was nice he really showed how fast you can play a guitar and it was awesome to watch his fingers move when you were couple meters from him! Don't Cry was awesome and once again the crowd sang it.

My Michelle came after NR and it was fucking great also!

Then came Patience and it was just too perfect! My eyes got wet from joy during the song and it was simply too fucking perfect!.

After Patience we had agreed that we shout 14 years and I shout we did but when Better kicked in I forgot everything about 14 years and the feeling I got from hearing that song live was.. impossible to even describe!

Nightrain kicked in after Better and the arena exploded again! Fucking awesome and it lasted something like 10mins or so!

PC started and the spirits blew the roof away! It was a fucking intense PC and Robin and Ron came down running around infront of us and I touched both of them :P When Ron came infront of me I grabbed his shoulder and shouted "Finland greets you!" After PC Axl shouted "Keep safe!" and emptied a bottle of water on to himself.

Anyways what can I say it was all worth it and if I had the chance to live that again I wouldn't miss it for anything! Axl's voice was perfect, the rest of the band was perfect and the show was perfect!

Now there is There is no doubt you're in my heart now that Guns are really back!

It's a feelin' that I know

I know I'll never forget

Ooh it was the best time

I can remember

rock3

Edited by .Seal