Amulet are support for GNR

Sportyboy

New support for Guns N Roses at Spektrum tomorrow!

AMULET is the band!! Never heard some material from them, but i don't care as long as GNR will be there :P

Sombody that knows how many GNR tickets that have been sold! It is'nt outsold as the 28 juni show was!

GNR are comming?

New support for Guns N Roses at Spektrum tomorrow!

AMULET is the band!! Never heard some material from them, but i don't care as long as GNR will be there :P

Sombody that knows how many GNR tickets that have been sold! It is'nt outsold as the 28 juni show was!

GNR are comming?

Amluet.....hmmm....sounds crappy :shades:

GN'R is coming, yes

i have seen amulet 6 times now, the last time opening for gluecifers last gig and i must say that amulet are only getting better and better!!! the guitar solos were amazing for the first time ever and torgny sang like a fuckin´ beast the whole show through! pure awsome! a complete band imo and it´s a shame that they aren´t bigger in europe! not to forget the drummer. say no more...

Guest Jungle Blood
Amulet is a famious Norwegian band !

It`s great in my opinuin !

and its greeat with opium!11!1!!!1!onetyone!!1!1!!!!

• 1 month later...
i have seen amulet 6 times now, the last time opening for gluecifers last gig and i must say that amulet are only getting better and better!!! the guitar solos were amazing for the first time ever and torgny sang like a fuckin´ beast the whole show through! pure awsome! a complete band imo and it´s a shame that they aren´t bigger in europe! not to forget the drummer. say no more...

your not that crazy guy who kept jumping and screaming while they played?