Re:New Album

missourirocker

Ok, so where is the new album? seriously people, do you think it will ever see the light of day? I know axl knows some of the tracks have leaked over the internet, and he did not seem to care, as far as I know. So my question is....where is it????

Edited by missourirocker

Ok, so where is the new album? seriously people, do you think it will ever see the light of day? I know axl knows some of the tracks have leaked over the internet, and he did not seem to care, as far as I know. So my question is....where is it????

up my ass!

*Slaps forehead*

Missourirocker,

I'm afraid we don't know where the new album is.

If you looked in all of the Discussion & News threads, you would see that we are just as unaware about the specifics as you are.

We are pondering the same thing- you are not the only one.

Just be a little patient, that's all. :)

I understand what you all are saying, but really, the album has been delayed for years. I know axl is a perfectionist, and he will release it when he wants, and when he thinks it's ready, but everytime we see a potential release date, something happens, and it's pushed back, once again. What is the big deal? the songs are obviously recorded demoed, etc.

I understand what you all are saying, but really, the album has been delayed for years. I know axl is a perfectionist, and he will release it when he wants, and when he thinks it's ready, but everytime we see a potential release date, something happens, and it's pushed back, once again. What is the big deal? the songs are obviously recorded demoed, etc.

Just a slight warning in advance, prepare to get a bit of a bash from some prople round here.

It's kind of like a "Newbie's Fate" if you will.

Oh, see, well, here's the problem. About five months ago I was taking a walk like I always do, and suddenly I found myself at a recording studio. I thought, "Hey, maybe I should go in and see what's in there," and lo and behold I found myself in the recording studio for Guns N' Roses! No one was around, but there was a shiny album marked CHINESE DEMOCRACY sitting on a gold table with candles next to it and a shrine built in front of it. I took the album and ran. But on the way home I got lost for six days. I was starving and almost dead, so I had to eat the album. I'm sorry.

But, I hope that answers your question re: "Where is the album?" It's in my stomach. Well, not anymore. But you get the idea.

Awfully sorry chaps. :(

who cares' theres far more exiting things to do in life ' than sitting around waiting for an album

Oh my god, they got internet connection in a fuckin trailer park, we're doomed!!! :blink:

:sleeper::sleeper::sleeper:

Oh my god, they got internet connection in a fuckin trailer park, we're doomed!!! :blink:

:P:D:lol:

It's locked in Axl's vault.

CD will be announcened by the end of next month

"It will not be announced at the UK gigs. Guns will go back to the US the first week of August. Axl has the tracklist to finalise. It will be then handed to Universal, and the album will be announced thereafter. As of now, Universal have not recieved the album "

Source: http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreinc...e-about611.html

We already know for a fact that it's coming this year.

Oh, do we now?

Yes, Axl told Eddie Trunk in a recent radio interview that the album will be released late fall. I gave Axl the benefit of the doubt about this.

:sleeper::sleeper::sleeper::sleeper:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Apparently, back in May or something, Axl played it at a New York club, and Im pretty sure he got a good responce from the people there. I guess when Ron Thal joined up, it was time to add his lead guitar to the songs in place of Buckethead's, wich could take a while considering he has had to learn them and spend hours in the studio recording. Plus, I would think the European Tour would slow the process of finalizeing it, but yeah, Axl said it would be coming in the fall and the bandmembers have said pretty much the same thing. So, its on its way, hopefully.

Dont mind the assholes, theyve only heared this kind of stuff for the millionth time. Welcome to the forum. :)

Edited by sweetness

Apparently, back in May or something, Axl played it at a New York club, and Im pretty sure he got a good responce from the people there. I guess when Ron Thal joined up, it was time to add his lead guitar to the songs in place of Buckethead's, wich could take a while considering he has had to learn them and spend hours in the studio recording. Plus, I would think the European Tour would slow the process of finalizeing it, but yeah, Axl said it would be coming in the fall and the bandmembers have said pretty much the same thing. So, its on its way, hopefully.

Dont mind the assholes, theyve only heared this kind of stuff for the millionth time. Welcome to the forum. :)

Awww, that's really sweet sweetness... :rolleyes:

hooray for tolerance!

hooray for tolerance!

Hey, that is absolutely my pleasure. :kiss:

up my ass!

so thats what u do with ur spare time. as long as we all know.

Axl said "the Fall."

And the last time I looked at my calendar, it wasn't the Fall yet.

So, you're welcome to start this thread again if the Fall comes and goes, and there's no album.