Use Your Illusion II DVD @ No.2?!

Stupid_Moron

A local music shop near me has top 10 charts in a the local paper.... and i was shocked a few weeks ago to see 'Guns N' Roses'... i had a look and Use Your Illusion II was the number 5 top selling dvd in the store.. :o

I just looked at todays paper and notice it has climbed to number 2!!!

I guess Greatest Hits did it's job recruiting new fans ay. :unsure:

Anyway.. not big news, just thought i'd share.

I think Axl`s fight with the security guard got more new fans than the Greatest Hits cd.

Regardless what the reason is,nice to see that Gn`r are still selling..

A local music shop near me has top 10 charts in a the local paper.... and i was shocked a few weeks ago to see 'Guns N' Roses'... i had a look and Use Your Illusion II was the number 5 top selling dvd in the store.. :o

I just looked at todays paper and notice it has climbed to number 2!!!

Anyway.. not big news, just thought i'd share.

On the other side of the world, in Portugal is number 2 as well. I guess the Rio gig awoke some fans and make some other new ones.

I think Axl`s fight with the security guard got more new fans than the Greatest Hits cd.

Regardless what the reason is,nice to see that Gn`r are still selling..

:lol:

It could've been that News about GNR's doing some what of a Tour, but I think it was the fact that he had a craving for tasty n bits but only found the security guard closest to him that got the argument started and Axl took a bite out of crime.

No one doubts that GNR's catalog stopped selling after the demise of other members in the last years.

Yes the tokyo dvd

It could've been that News about GNR's doing some what of a Tour, but I think it was the fact that he had a craving for tasty n bits but only found the security guard closest to him that got the argument started and Axl took a bite out of crime.

No one doubts that GNR's catalog stopped selling after the demise of other members in the last years.

Not many people here would really know about the tour. But i guess word is spreading... anywho... pretty cool.

Away

Edited by Stupid_Moron